Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
DAILY INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/12/2007 9:05:41 AM
Hello Friends,
I receive daily Scriptures from one friend of mine that gets them from KLOVE, which is a gospel radio station, he sends them on yahoo messenger. The one I got today really blessed me plus reminded me that spending time with JESUS is the most important thing we can do.
God bless you all :)
Carla

The K-LOVE Encouraging Word for Thursday, 12 April 2007: Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with … knowing Christ Jesus my Lord… Philippians 3:8 NLT A Deeper Look: Are you like Martha--always scurrying around, hoping to win God's favor? Allow yourself to sit at Jesus' feet and pursue the one good thing: knowing him.

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: DAILY INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4/12/2007 11:12:19 AM

good morring Carla.

+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/12/2007 12:29:15 PM
Hi Carla,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing the word of the gospel.

GOD BLESS!

Lisa
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/12/2007 3:35:51 PM

Hi Carla,

Thank you for sharing the word !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/13/2007 12:55:20 AM

Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.  Matthew 5:16

Hello Carla,

Thank you for sharing these inspirational thoughts and words.  Without the love of our Lord and Savior, Christ Jesus in our hearts and lives, we are truly lost.  Always remember, although our Lord is all powerful and could live anywhere, He chose to live in our hearts.  Thank you Jesus.

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!