Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: You can't win...
4/11/2007 10:43:10 PM

Neil,

You said.

The FACTS are, You do NOT have to Lose to know about Winning!

This might be true. The quote has not said this though.
The quote talks about doing not knowing.

What people know is not enough to accomplish certain goals.

Only practice can show if what you know is enough.
In fact our emotions can play significant role in accomplishing our goals even without knowing.

Emotions are what determines if we win or lose not what we know. Emotions can be changed within short period of time and can move person from loser to winner.

By the way, you have not provided a single arguments to support your claims. You just said that something is not true without offering a single logical explanation. 

Do you have any explanation? 
Where are the facts you are referring to?

Bogdan

Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: You can't win...
4/12/2007 2:24:01 AM
The QUOTE IS: "You can't win unless you learn how to lose." And that IS WRONG! I am 72 years old and have been following sports for YEARS BEFORE YOU WERE ALIVE! I played football in High School and college. I swam in swimming races and was NEVER beaten when swimming against those in my age group. I was a Life Guard and a Water Safety Instructor. I have been playing beach volleyball since 1964. There have been Athletes (And No, I AM NOT going to take the time to research it) who WON EVERY GAME THEY PLAYED in through Jr. High School and High School. Are you really going to be so clueless as to tell me they needed to lose to be winners? B.S! And I am NOT going to continue this as it is a waste of my time.
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Re: You can’t win...
4/13/2007 7:14:14 AM

For long term prosperity: it should be Win-Win.

Have a nice day Online:

Daniel Leo Bruno ** Home Shopping ** Hot Amazing Items. Hundreds of Choices. Shop and Save. Smart Deals!!! http://danielleo.fscstore.com/
+0
Amy
Amy Thompson

78 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/25/2007 12:38:02 AM
Oh, have I lost... I am only 23 and I have lost enough for a life time allready!
Get paid to play the lottery even if you dont win! http://freelottomagic.com/?sponsor=T4572
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2007 1:16:43 AM
Then Amy,

By the definitions in this discussion, you are now ready to win.  Expect to win!  Do to win!  Be to win!  Accept that it is time to win! 

Just my opinion...
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!