Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor AdlandPro's 89th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
4/23/2007 11:52:00 AM

Hi Lidia,

Greetings to you too!  Я надеюсь, что Вы - хорошо, и я рад, что Вы написали мне.  I hope these translations are good.  :)

I see, you have not one business.

Yes, I am part of the Energized Marketeers.  We are a consortium of several businesses:  Gardening, Cooking, Water and a PowerMall.  And, I have a Jerky Direct store.

Да, я - часть Возбужденных Торговцев. Мы - консорциум нескольких фирм: Озеленение, Кулинария, Вода и PowerMall. И, я имею Судорожный Прямой склад.

What from them is most successful and why?

So far, my X2O (xooma) is the more successful business because I have been marketing it longest.  It has the higher compensation plan of the others.

Пока, мой X2O (xooma) - более успешный бизнес, потому что я продал это самый длинный. Это имеет более высокий план компенсации других.

X2O - is it is artificial (not natural) mineral water?

It is all natural.  The minerals are mined from a source near Okinawa.

Это все естественно. Полезные ископаемые добыты из источника около Окинавы.

Whether you drink this water?

My biography at the beginning of this forum will explain in detail about my use of the X2O water and the X2O Blast.  I drink X2O exclusively.  I have replaced all beverages with my X2O water and Blast.  I am much healthier for doing so.

Моя биография в начале этого форума объяснит подробно о моем использовании воды X2O и Взрыва X2O. Я пью X2O исключительно. Я заменил все напитки моей водой X2O и Взрывом. Я намного более здоров для того, чтобы делать так.

I hope for the fair, truthful answer.

Lidia, I know that there are many people in this world who do not speak the truth.  I am not one of those people.  It is good that you seek the truth and only the truth.  The truth sets us free.

Лидия, я знаю, что есть много людей в этом мире, которые не говорят правду. Я не один из тех людей. Хорошо, что Вы ищете правду и только правда. Правда освобождает нас.

~~~
I appreciate you very much and am very glad you have asked these questions.  If the translations are not good, please join in a laugh with me, for only you will know what they say.  :)

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
4/24/2007 8:52:41 AM
Sorry that I am late, not well lately.

CONGRATULATION
being the POTW No.89

and

Welcome in the POTW-club.

I hope You had a awesome week :-)

Best wishes from
Arild
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/24/2007 10:02:13 AM
Hello Arild my viking brother,

Thank you for the grats.  It is an honor to be part of this club.  There are some very distinguished heros and heroines here.  Indeed the week was fascinating and quite enjoyable.  Thanks again!  And, will say a prayer for your health.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/24/2007 10:11:20 AM
JOE,
We need  to make you a Permenent fixture of some kind.You need to always be front and center.I am gonna think of something,Kathy
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/24/2007 10:31:47 AM

Hi Joe!

>Hi Lidia,

Greetings to you too! 
Я надеюсь, что Вы - хорошо, и я рад, что Вы написали мне.  I hope these translations are good. 

Lidia: Yes, these translations are well enough. What translator
are You using?

Да, Ваши переводы – достаточно хороши. Какой переводчик
Вы используете?

I see, you have not one business.

Yes, I am part of the
Energized Marketeers.  We are a consortium of several businesses:  Gardening, Cooking, Water and a PowerMall.  And, I have a Jerky Direct store.

Да, я - часть Возбужденных Торговцев. Мы - консорциум нескольких фирм: Озеленение, Кулинария, Вода и PowerMall. И, я имею Судорожный Прямой склад.

Lidia: I don’t understand exact value of next words:

Energized - Возбужденный – back translation - Raised

PowerMall - Power Mall - back translation - Avenue of Authority

Jerky - back translation - Convulsive

What from them is most successful and why?

So far, my X2O (xooma) is the more successful business because I have been marketing it longest.  It has the higher compensation plan of the others.

Пока, мой X2O (xooma) - более успешный бизнес, потому что я продал это самый длинный. Это имеет более высокий план компенсации других.

Lidia:, Я понимаю, Вы занимались X2O дольше, чем другими бизнесами. И у этого бизнеса более высокие комиссионные. Какой % от продажи фирма оставляет себе и сколько % идёт на выплату комиссии?

I see, You were engaged X2O longer, than others business. And this business has higher commission.

What % from sale the firm leaves to itself and how many % go on payment of the commission?

X2O - is it is artificial (not natural) mineral water?

It is all natural.  The minerals are mined from a source near Okinawa.

Это все естественно. Полезные ископаемые добыты из источника около Окинавы.

Lidia: Так далеко???

Какая география рынка сбыта этого продукта?

Is it so far???

What is geography of a commodity market of this product?

Whether you drink this water?

My biography at the beginning of this forum will explain in detail about my use of the X2O water and the X2O Blast.  I drink X2O exclusively.  I have replaced all beverages with my X2O water and Blast.  I am much healthier for doing so.

Моя биография в начале этого форума объяснит подробно о моем использовании воды X2O и Взрыва X2O. Я пью X2O исключительно. Я заменил все напитки моей водой X2O и Взрывом. Я намного более здоров для того, чтобы делать так.

Lidia: Sorry, that text is too long for me, English is foreign language for me. It is my third language.

I’ll read Your biography later.

Извините, тот текст слишком длинен для меня, Английский язык - иностранный язык для меня. Это - мой третий язык.

Я буду читать Вашу биографию позже.

I hope for the fair, truthful answer.

Lidia, I know that there are many people in this world who do not speak the truth.  I am not one of those people.  It is good that you seek the truth and only the truth.  The truth sets us free.

Лидия, я знаю, что есть много людей в этом мире, которые не говорят правду. Я не один из тех людей. Хорошо, что Вы ищете правду и только правда. Правда освобождает нас.

Lidia: Я согласна с Вами. Правда освобождает нас.

I agree with you: The truth sets us free.

~~~

I appreciate you very much and am very glad you have asked these questions.  If the translations are not good, please join in a laugh with me, for only you will know what they say. 

Lidia: I understand Russian text together with original in English.

Do You understand me?

Я понимаю Русский текст вместе с оригиналом по-английски.

Вы понимаете меня?

Lidia, Hussia

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!