Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Info, Articles, Discussion, Comments about making online Profits
4/30/2007 6:45:08 PM
A Story An elderly carpenter was ready to retire. He told his employer of his plans to leave the building business and live a more leisurely life with his wife enjoying his extended family. He would miss his pay cheque, but he needed to retire. They could get by. The contractor was sorry to see his good worker go and asked if he would build just one more house as a personal favour. The carpenter said yes, but in time it was easy to see that his heart was not in his work. He still collected his tools from the contractor everyday, but had resorted to shoddy workmanship and used inferior materials. It was an unfortunate way to end his career. When the carpenter finished his work and the builder came to inspect the house, the contractor handed the front door key to the carpenter... "This is your house," he said, "my gift to you". What a shock! What a shame! If he had only known he was building his own house, he would have done it all so differently. Now he had to live in the home that he had built none too well. So it is with many opportunity seekers on the net. Some just sign up and expect it all to be done for them, and earn nothing, whilst others put in the effort every day and are making 2000, 5000 and 10,000 dollars per month. Many sign up in a distracted way, rather than acting, willing to put forth less than their best, less than 100% effort and true commitment to their business. If you want to make money in any program, you have to build a strong foundation. That means working your business everyday and building it step-by-step. Your success depends on one person... YOU!! We have the opportunity; all that is missing is YOU Yours successfully, Philip Lowe http://www.extraincomecreation.com/
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2007 11:43:17 PM
This is a curious list of characteristics that I 'borrowed' from a forum of Tony Beach :) http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/663464.aspx From what I've seen here at Adland... based on these characteristics... Everyone is in this elite category !!! Here are the Characteristics Dr. Barrios lists, which enable geniuses to come up with and develop new and fruitful ideas: 1. DRIVE. Geniuses have a strong desire to work hard and long. They're willing to give all they've got to a project. Develop your drive by focusing on your future success, and keep going. 2. COURAGE. It takes courage to do things others consider impossible. Stop worrying about what people will think if you're different. 3. DEVOTION TO GOALS. Geniuses know what they want and go after it. Get control of your life and schedule. Have something specific to accomplish each day. 4. KNOWLEDGE. Geniuses continually accumulate information. Never go to sleep at night without having learned at least one new thing each day. Read. And question people who know. 5. HONESTY. Geniuses are frank, forthright and honest. Take the responsibility for thins that go wrong. Be willing to admit, 'I goofed' and learned from my mistakes. 6. OPTIMISM. Geniuses never doubt they will succeed. Deliberately focus your mind on something good coming up. 7. ABILITY TO JUDGE. Try to understand the facts of a situation before you judge. Evaluate things on an opened minded, unprejudiced basis and be willing to change your mind. 8. ENTHUSIASM. Geniuses are so excited about what they are doing, it encourages others to cooperate with them. Really believe that things will out well. Don't hold back. 9. WILLINGNESS TO TAKE CHANCES. Overcome your fear of failure. You won't be afraid to take chances once you realize you can learn from your mistakes. 10. DYNAMIC ENERGY. Don't sit on your butt waiting for something good to happen. Be determined to make it happen. 11. ENTERPRISE. Geniuses are opportunity seekers. Be willing to take on jobs others won't touch. Never be afraid to try the unknown. 12. PERSUASION. Geniuses know how to motivate people to help them get ahead. You'll find it easy to be persuasive if you believe in what you're doing. 13. OUTGOINGNESS. I've found geniuses able to make friends easily and be easy on their friends. Be a 'booster' not somebody who puts others down. That attitude will win you many valuable friends. 14. ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE. Geniuses are generally able to get their ideas across to others. Take every opportunity to explain your ideas to others. 15. PATIENCE. Be patient with others most of the time, but always be impatient with your self. Expect far more of yourself than others. 16. PERCEPTION. Geniuses have their mental radar working full time. Think more of others' needs and wants than you do your own. 17. PERFECTIONISM. Geniuses cannot tolerate mediocrity, particularly in themselves. Never be easily satisfied with your self. Always strive to do better. 18. SENSE OF HUMOR. Be willing to laugh at your own expense. Don't take offence when the joke is on you. 19. VERSATILITY. The more things you learn to accomplish, the more confidence you will develop. Don't shy away from new endeavours. 20. ADAPTABILITY. Being flexible enables you to adapt to changing circumstances readily. Resist doing things the same old way. Be willing to consider new options. 21. CURIOSITY. An inquisitive, curious mind will help you seek out new information. Don't be afraid to admit you don't know it all. Always ask questions about things you don't understand. 22. INDIVIDUALISM. Do things the way you think they should be done, without fearing somebody's disapproval. 23. IDEALISM. Keep your feet on the ground -- but have your head in the clouds. Strive to achieve great things, not just for yourself but for the better of mankind. 24. IMAGINATION. Geniuses know how to think in new combinations, see things from a different perspective, than anyone else. Unclutter your mental environment to develop this type of imagination. Give yourself time each day to daydream, to fantasize, to drift into a dreamy inner life the way you did as a child. "Successful People Are Average People Focused" For the whole discussion go to http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/663464.aspx
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2007 1:01:38 PM
Just in from Marilyn Martin +++++++++++++++++ POSITIVE THOUGHTS +++++++++++++++++ LOVE/RELATIONSHIPS: There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative. --Clement Stone LEADERSHIP/SUCCESS: Four steps to achievement: Plan purposefully. Prepare prayerfully. Proceed positively. Pursue persistently. --William A. Ward MOTIVATION/INSPIRATION: How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself -- so always think positively. --Norman Vincent Peale There are some great quotes here today about Positive Thinking! Please, read them over again and again if you have to, but really pay attention to their meaning. Good Luck To All! God Bless, http://community.adlandpro.com/forumAddPost.aspx?PostID=676262&mode=flat&RedirectUrl=%2fforums%2fthread%2f676262.aspx Love, Marilyn
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/23/2007 6:07:55 AM

~ Hi  All ~

This just came in from Marion T...  and it's all about online marketing !! great info!

"Hope you have a wonderfully blessed and prosperous week this week.  I want to forward  something I received from a friend in DM that I thought  was worth sending to you.  I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did.   It is so true!

Once upon a time... there was a top internet marketing guru who wanted to test if his student  really knew the secret to his online marketing success.

Calling upon his student, he said,... "I have a new task for you. I want you to show me the one  big secret behind my online success?"

The student, although a very good one... could not think of an appropriate  answer right away, and asked his guru-mentor to give him three days to return with a fitting reply.

The guru agreed, but warned the student that any answer short of perfection would cause him to lose faith in the lucrative Joint Venture deal that was on the table.

The student went home and began researching the internet... the local library and his own  personal collection of ebooks, in the hope of coming up with a suitable answer to his guru-mentor's question.

Two days later, he still hadn't found anything presentable.

As he sat in his study feeling totally dejected, his 7yr old son entered the room and asked  "Daddy, why do you look so sad?"

"I am unable to find an answer to my guru's question... and, as a result, I may lose my chance of  getting the biggest JV deal in the history of internet marketing. Which means no trip to Disney Land for all of us this year?"

"So what is the guru's question" his son asked.

"Oh son, it's much too complicated for you. Don't you worry your young  head over it? Run along and play with your toys."

However, his son didn't give up so easy, and finally his father told him?

"The guru wants me to show him the one big secret... to his online success.    I have read every ebook I've bought; every report I've ever downloaded and listened to all of the audio recordings on my hard drive? but still cannot come up with a suitable answer."

His son just smiled and cheekily replied, "Daddy, this is so simple. Call your guru and tell him  that the answer to his question is so easy, that even a 7yr old can show him!"

The father looked at his son in disbelief, but his son simply backed up his  words by saying, "Don't worry Daddy, I won't let you down."

Father, who was pretty much in a desperate situation by now, thought to  himself, "Well, I have no other choice at this stage and placed all his hope   on his small son's shoulders"

The next morning, they went to the internet marketing seminar... where they arranged to meet  the hugely successful guru.

The guru asked once again, "Can you show me the one secret reason behind  my online success?"

The student humbly replied, "This question is so simple that even my 7yr old son can answer  it."

Totally surprised, the multi-millionaire guru turned to the young boy and said,  "Ok young man! Can you show me the one secret reason behind my online success?"

The young boy replied, "Sure Mr. Guru. Can you bring me a large pot of milk?"

The guru was naturally surprised by the boy's request, but went along with it, none the less.

"Mr. Guru, is there any butter in this milk?" The boy asked.

The guru had to think for a short moment, and then replied, "Of course there's butter in the  milk!"

"Can you show it to me?" asked the boy.

"Yes, but first we must churn the milk, then we'll be able to see the butter"  replied the guru.

"Now that's exactly my point Mr. Guru" replied the boy. Therein lays the  formula for your success. It's called CONSISTENCY."

"Without this winning formula of non-stop consistency, online success will always remain  hidden from the eyes of every marketer, much in the same way butter is hidden within the milk - until it's churned."

After hearing this answer to his question, the guru was fully satisfied and  entered into the biggest JV deal ever to me made between a guru and a newbie internet marketer.

So, the moral to this story is? Even if you are not seeing immediate monetary results through  your marketing efforts, remember, you are sowing seeds that will grow and be harvested in the near future.

Remain consistent in your marketing efforts and you will receive all the  success you desire.

God Bless!
Marion :-)

You are receiving this update as a DirectMatches                               member directly from your Sponsor. 

Why not JOIN DirectMatches !!

http://DirectMatches.com/BethsBlingo 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!