Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: A Motivational Story with Wisdom
4/4/2007 10:05:43 PM
Hi Brian,

Thanks for the great story. Part of being inspired is to find the right material to inspire us, to keep the fires burning, and the dreams alive. Illustrative stories like this one do some much to give a critical point across in an unusal way.

The story speaks volume about what we hear and the effect on us. I think of my news junky friend who listens to BBC world for hours on end. The results is a very distorted an depressing  view of the world. At the very least you need balance, but since I'm a positive guy, you need to go out of your way not hear all the negativity out there and to stuff yourself with every once of inspiration you can grab onto.

Thank You and Continue to share with us.

The Beautiful Summer Morning Guy

Nick Grimshawe
Building Businesses Together
http://www.beautifulsummermorning.com
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/5/2007 1:06:13 AM
Hi Darryl!  :-)

That was great!  Thanks for sharing!  :-)

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/5/2007 1:12:59 AM
Hi Joe!  :-)

Thanks for stopping in my friend.  I know that I have opened my mouth - with good intentions of course......and later regreted ever saying anything. 

I think you stated it correctly bud!

"To whom.......and for the right reasons to say it!"

It is important to keep in mind WHO we are talking to........

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Mandra Ljungqvist

104 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/5/2007 6:27:51 AM

Hi!

Good story! ;-)

Happy Easter!
Madra

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/5/2007 11:20:47 AM
Hi Donlad!  :-)

Thanks for participating in the thread buddy!  And I'm glad you liked the story!  I told my friends about the one you had shared about "An Angel Walked The Beat" yesterday.  That one really got me......and not many stories can do that to me.  But that story had one element tht is very close to my heart......it included children. 

Thank you......

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!