Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Best Forum Award Nomination: April 2007
4/12/2007 9:39:31 AM
I forgot to mention that the change was announced in a secondary email sent out on April 9. 
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/12/2007 10:39:57 AM
Hello Michael,
Wow, How Adlandpro has grown over the last 2 years ey??? Look how amazing it is.
We do not want to forget  our Sunday Showcase Aaron  Martirano and I do. It is in my Feature of the week forum.
Our Sunday Showcase features people and their business to help the community get to know their neighbor and what business they offer and alittle history on them.
we like to help advertise their Presence and Market their Identity.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/636364.aspx

Thanks Michael,
Also the all time favorite will always be John Sanchez
Person of the week forum.

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy.com

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/12/2007 10:47:02 AM
Hello Michael,
I would like to  nominate a very important forum that everyone enjoys and is important to the community.
It is the Welcome Wagon, one that introduces the new people to the community.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/12043/ShowForum.aspx
Mariyln  works very hard on this each week as she does on her weekly Parade of Stars forum,
So Those 2 of Marilyn Martin's forums I would like to nominate.

Thanks Michael,
Kathy Hamilton/simikathy.com
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/12/2007 11:32:52 AM
HEllo Mike.

I agree with Kathy Hamilton. For our new friends that forum is the best. A warm welcome is a nice gesture and they feel better and easy the can get both traffic and friends

For the old members the same forum is a place where they can find new recruites and friends but also new opportunities by meeting new friends.

WARM REGARDS
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/12/2007 2:53:18 PM
Hi Michael,

Well now the questions of nominations is cleared up, I would very much like to nominate two of David Cottrell's forums, as it appears that he is not going to come forward and nominate himself.

In a business community like AdlandPro it is fundamental that the advice and opinions given are based on fact and experience.  And Dave's forums (except the jokes - sorry Dave!) all fulfill that criteria without a shadow of a doubt.  For that reason they are exceptionally valuable to all of us who use the internet in anyway to promote our businesses.

He is one of the most community minded members of AdlandPro because he shares with us his knoweledge and experiences, on and off forums.  His forums are some of the most professional in the Community and he participates in  and manages them with the greatest of respect to members and readers alike.

1) Focus on Facts

Dave says" Get the facts on business and all things related. Ethics, frauds and scams, good ideas, business people, leadership, how to and much, much more."

Here, Dave shares with us his vast knowledge of the internet and business. 
Full of excellent advice and information on marketing online.  Dave shares his vast online experience with us and puts paid to a few old wives tales as well

How to get REAL traffic

.The first thread on this list qualifies for the best forum on its own - we have all learned something new about where traffic comes  from in this forum

Putting your Money where your Mouth is

An example of a recommendation by Dave for a programme that he has had first hand experience of and recommends as a result of it.

2) Winners and Stinkers - it's YOUR Money!

Dave says "I call a spade a spade, and if I discover a business, politician or individual who is scamming, spamming or otherwise stinking up the world, I'll let you know. Real winners will be revealed too."

If he recommends something, it is because he has done his due diligence and often tried the programme out for himself.  Equally if he tells you to watch out - it is with good reason!  This man does not promote promises that he has not found to be true.

That's it - These both have to be winners

Saludos
Jenny

p.s. and the big show off doesnt use the spell checker! lol
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!