Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: TWENTY SECOND EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
4/2/2007 3:18:09 PM

Hi Joyce,

You alway`s have a way with words and I admire that about you.

I do have tears in my eyes and I feel they are tears of joy,pride,wisdome,love and so much more.I have never had the friends as I do here at Adland and I love everyone so much.

It is hard to say what I really feel..

God bless!

Love Lisa

+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2007 3:20:52 PM

Hi Joe,

I know exactly what you mean as I said it has made me stronger.

May God Bless and be with you.

Lisa

+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2007 3:26:37 PM

Hi Jenny,

I do believe I had went through what I have been through for a reason.My Lord had a purpose for me and I have learned from it.It has given me more faith,courage strength and respect for others.I may never know why but I hold it close and help others like me in return.

God Bless!

Lisa

+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2007 3:29:59 PM

Hi Kathy,

I appreciate you posting and thank you for the warm and caring words.May God Bless and Keep you.

Lisa

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2007 3:38:29 PM

Hello Lisa,

"The face of an angel."  Joe's words have proven to be the most popular of all, as they are the most accurate.

As I read your biography, I could not help but marvel at your inner strength and fortitude.  I could not help but admire at what you did for your daughter and the steps you took to make life better.  Actually, as I read your story, I saw the Hand of God reaching down to pull you out of the miry clay.

And He has blessed you with a wonderful husband, a house, and grandchildren.  This is truly a Cinderella Story.

Now, you bless us with your wonderful friendship and example.  You are a shining star.  Your life is as a beautiful Rose which now blooms in God's presence.

Hugs,

Luella and John

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!