Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: TWENTY SECOND EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
4/2/2007 7:59:05 PM

Such a lovely story and very inspirational to all of us.  Congratulations on being A Woman of Courage.

A. Shirley Manion

Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2007 8:16:49 PM

Hello Everyone,

What a marvelous choice you made for the 22nd Courageous Woman Award.  Lisa is so deserving of the honour.

Thank you, Joe for letting me know I posted in the wrong thread.  I wouldn't have a true picture of Lisa without having read her bio.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Congratulations, Lisa!

You signify what it truly means to be a Woman Of Courage.  Its an honour getting to know you better.

I had chosen "A Wish For You" before I read your bio.  I believe you have what I would wish for you already.  I see you have your God, a sheltering angel, I sense your laughter, and I know you have faithful friends here at ALP.

I wish you all the very best in all your life's endeavours.

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2007 8:17:58 PM

CONGRATULATIONS  LISA, YOU ARE A WOMEN OF COURARE.

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2007 10:41:28 PM

Thank you Luella May and All of the Team, especially Thanks to Carla, for sharing this Inspiring Story of our Special Friend Lisa.

Hello Lisa,

Thank You for sharing your story with us.  You are a Living Testimony to the Amazing Power of our Lord.  With Jesus in our Hearts and His Holy Spirit to guide our path, All Things Are Possible. 

In Matthew 5:16 we're told that Jesus said to His Disciples,  "Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.".  Your Light shines Bright, so that all around may see the Love of God in your heart, and know that He is with you always.

Thank you again for sharing your life with us and I am truly honored to be able to call you Friend.

Your Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Sonia Lawrence

231 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/3/2007 7:55:51 AM

Congratulations Lisa!  Thanks for being an inspiration.  May God continue to bless you real good.

Sonia

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!