Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate The Winner Of AdlandPro's 88th Person Of The Week Award!!!
4/4/2007 3:42:15 PM

Hi Arild,

Thank you so much!

Take Care,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0
Re: It's Time To Congratulate The Winner Of AdlandPro's 88th Person Of The Week Award!!!
4/4/2007 6:39:59 PM
  CONGRATULATIONS JERILYN
  great to see you as our QUEEN of POTW
 Have A Fantastic Week, you truly deserve
  it!! I wish you all the very best always :)

+0
Jeff Grant

96 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/4/2007 9:23:47 PM
Jerilyn, DITTO to all of the above. your friend jeff
jeff grant www.jag1global.com http://www.jdpremium.com/jeff home of the BEST PAY PLAN IN MARKETING www.unitedassembly.com Making JESUS Famous
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/4/2007 10:20:19 PM

CONGRATULATIONS JERILYN!

No one deserves this honor more than YOU!  You are always a bright light filled with inspiration and doing special things for everyone!  I always look forward to your special ecards.

I loved reading your story, and keep up the great work on your new venture.  I am proud to be your friend  :-)

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Hugs, Jill
+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/4/2007 11:01:42 PM
Congratulations Jerilyn,

Thanks for all amusing things you send our ways. We enjoy all that you do and all that you send. We are all blessed by your works here for so many. Enjoy your week in the spotlite.

Your Friends,

Rick and Marilyn
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!