Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's just sinking in and hitting me now! Unreal!
4/2/2007 1:44:33 PM

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the inviting me to forum. You are doing a fantastic job! keep up the good work.

Success in Partnering

Christine Jackson

www.rocketstart.com/jackson3

www.everythingforsuccess.com/profiles/wealth2u

www.e4l.biz/money.htm?jac008

www.aweber.com/?284980
+0
Allyson Lier

763 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/4/2007 4:23:54 PM
You should be really excited Jason and deserve to celebrate! This is a fantastic joint venture and you should be proud of your accomplishment! Being able to take care of one's family is the most important thing of all. All work and no play makes brings discontent. Your summer plans sound great, I'll be moving again. Take care, Ally
+0
Jason Lamure

3475 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/4/2007 4:35:26 PM

Hi Ally,

Thanks for all your kind e-mails and the chatting about our mutual experiences out at Lake Louise.

Sorry I have not had a lot of time to reply to all of my email and adland pm's lately.

Thanks we did go out for some dinner etc to celebrate, and I'm back at it again now!

We have signed another one, Kathy helped bring a new partner site on baord yesterday, and the site owner is experienced an had a site in Kathy's signature!

I'll let Kathy speak to the owner and break the news cause really it is her deal.

Kathy brought it to me and deserves the credit for the last partner sign up.

Jason          

Losing Your Pants In MLM? If Your Upline Isn't Showing You How to Get 30 Leads / Day, I Can!
http://trckapp.com/t053jnzw
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!