Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Very Cool Site - you won't believe what they allow!
3/31/2007 3:41:43 AM
Hi everyone, I recently joined a rather amazing site and I thought my friends should benefit from it, too. Everyone knows that most forums don't allow advertising and will go so far as to BAN members that post ads. Their goal is to protect the value of their forum. They understand the value of a happy membership. You know the value of forum postings. Search engines love forums. How much would you pay to be a member at a forum that allowed you to post ads? http://www.youradvertisingforum.com/members/?forum=11127 Imagine a forum that encourages advertising. - Free to join. - Free upgrade to Gold by referring others. - With SEO optimized pages and URLS. - Offering 50% - 75% commission on referred upgrades. Obviously this is a no-brainer. It's free to join and the site has thousands of visitors every day. If you're looking to increase your traffic and your profits, you should visit http://www.youradvertisingforum.com/members/?forum=11127 God bless, Dave
+0
Re: Very Cool Site - you won't believe what they allow!
3/31/2007 4:07:28 AM
Hey there Dave :), thanks for sharing, looking interesting, I'll take a look! Have a Great Weekend :)
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/31/2007 4:10:05 AM
Hi Donna, Thank you, dear friend! I hope you have a very pleasant weekend, too. God bless, Dave
+0
3/31/2007 4:20:06 AM

Hi Dave:

I trust this finds you well my friend.

The Interns at TGAMM FM are working this one too and the feedback is exceptional !

Joe Buccheri

TGAMM FM RADIO

The world of advertising and marketing is one where ethics and fair play abound.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!