Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Adland Friends Remembered
5/25/2007 1:23:56 AM

Hi Kathy,

Great to see you here.

John has been around and active a very long time.

You are so busy that I frequently don't keep up but I watch from the side-lines.

I really will get to talk sometime.

This forum even reminds me, the instigator, to check out old friends so I'm off to check up on Herb. He has given so many folk useful info so often.

Call in any time, there's a good cup of English tea waiting.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2007 1:36:33 AM

Hi Joe,

You sure got that right.

Welcome here today, you always add a bit of class. Not that my other friends don't ooooh I have put my foot in my mouth again, still that's not difficult.
Roger

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2007 8:41:45 AM

You are such a dear, Roger.  Wow I am blushing from all those nice things you said.

I just came from Nick Sym's forum and I had commented there that I never have figured out what I want to be when I grow up - my 60th is right around the corner.  Now that I have read you comments, I feel like I am what I want to be.

You are a great and true friend Roger, my kindred spirit!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2007 12:24:08 PM

Hi Roger,

thanks for inviting me to your forum! I must have overlooked it somehow! So many forums, so little time! (smile)

yes, remembering your friends here at adland or in the offline world is a warm and fuzzy thing to do.... sometimes i get so busy. I was spending so much time over at APSense and checking things over at Directmatches that I felt like i hadn't been home for awhile!

Have you sense the Community Expo? Hard to miss with that red message across the top of the page! I was thinking of suggesting that the little tents could be personalized with a color. Keep Adland blue on all of them and then be able to choose your own color. Blue & Orange. Blue & White. Blue & Green. Blue & Yellow.

Beth   

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2007 6:52:02 PM

Hi Beth,

I received the invite to Community Expo but to date haven't had time to do anything.

Roger

+0