Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: See What Joe Did
4/24/2007 7:45:54 PM

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the POTW vote reminder to you and to Joe. You are both awesome - just totally awesome to keep it going. There were already 62 votes in there early this morning.  That's a great sign for a great turnout for the week. 

My vote was among the first 10 - and you got my vote, Terry.  It would be a bit backward to nominate you and then vote for someone else, my friend.  Best wishes and there's always next week!!!

You guys are awesome.  I really am amazed and don't have a clue how you keep up with all of this. 

Hugs, my friends.

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/24/2007 9:26:57 PM

When words just aren't enough, Judy...

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2007 9:45:31 AM

Good Morning, My Friend!

There is a very close race going on with you and our friend Phil Black.  He is also very derserving. Close races are great but when it's 2 people you know and love it makes it tougher.    Not matter the outcome you are both stil winners just for being on the ballot!

Hugs, Terry!

I am slowly catching up!

Judy

RIGHT BACK ATCH'YA !!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2007 10:11:25 AM
Judy,

I second your post!  :)
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/26/2007 12:17:22 AM

Joe and Judy your support has been simply awesome.  I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate the two of you. 

All the awards forums here at ALP have deserving candidates and it isn't easy to choose.  Afterall we're all friends.  

We support one another.  We share together, we win together, we soar and fly together. 

Isn't that what Friendship is all about?

In the end it really doesn't matter who wins because everybody here at ALP is a winner. 

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!