Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What Are You Grateful For
6/17/2007 7:55:28 AM

Hi Terry,

It has been a very busy weekend for me as well.  I was away yesterday and this morning have over 400 Adland notifications - apparently they are working again!! YIKES.

I will be away from computer most of today as well.  Have to leave for Church in just a few minutes and will be away the rest of today.  Can't wait to catch up a bit this evening when the fun and craziness subsides.

I am GRATEFUL to you and all of my friends here at Adland every single day, and if I had time I would make a list a mile long of each and every one of them.

I saw my favorite hummingbird a few posts back - I am grateful for them too!

Hugs, Judy

+0
Judy Money

36 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/23/2007 2:03:30 PM

Terry I don't know where to start.
Oh well we'll start at the beginning
1) I am so grateful for old friends that I didn't know I had and new ones too
2) I am grateful for a hubby that supports me and two of the best girls in the world. My oldest phoned me a couple of christmases ago tell me that she had been in an accident but no one was hurt, the right side of her car was hit. My son-in-law and oldest grandson were sitting on that side of the car. When I saw them after christmas I broke down and cried - they were not hurt. You see I didn't quite believe my daughter.
3)I am thankful for a roof over my head even if we don't have a pot to p--- in and some food for the table
4)I am grateful for the sun when it shines and the rain when it falls
5) I am thankful that I'm alive to be able to be thankful
Thanx again Judy
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2007 12:41:57 AM

Dear Judy Money,

YIKES ... another special friend named Judy ... I am grateful for all the Judy's who are my special friends!

Thank you for visiting and posting what you are grateful for.

I am grateful to Judy Smith for this statement of Gratitude because I am grateful to her and all my friends for the same: 

I am GRATEFUL to you and all of my friends here at Adland every single day, and if I had time I would make a list a mile long of each and every one of them.

I am grateful for all my friends here at ALP who are all so AWESOME!

I am grateful for my old friends who will be visiting next weekend as we all celebrate their youngest daughters wedding

I am grateful for my husband who is my very best friend

I am grateful for having a beautiful daughter and wonderful grandkids

I am grateful the tornado watch today where our daughter lives was just that

I am grateful for having a mother who is 74 and a grandmother who is 92

I am grateful for the people who know how to make others laugh 

I am grateful to know people like Branka who has much to teach me

I am grateful for having a life filled with an abundance of love, health, wealth and happiness

I am grateful for all the people in the world who want to make a difference in their lives and in the lives of others

I am grateful I have so much to be grateful for!

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2007 7:35:30 AM

Hi Terry - and Judy!!

It is not a coincidence that I was thinking about gratitude this morning.  I was thinking about what a wonderful tool gratitude is.  I was thinking about the marvelous difference having it has made in my life.

I am especially grateful for special friends like the 2 of you who radiate gratitude. 

I am grateful for the beautiful day, and for the hummingbirds and other pretty birds that visit my patio every day and remind me that the power that is greater than I has bestowed so many wonderful things on me. 

And,like Judy, I am grateful to be alive and be able to be grateful. 

I am grateful for ALL of my friend here at ALP and for the constant reminders that without the gratitude we feel, without the dreams we dream, and without the love and support of my friends here and at home, I would not be able to make a difference in the llives of others..

I LOVE this forum and every time I come, Terry, I am even more grateful than before for you and your friendship!

Blessings, my friend.  have a phenominal Sunday!

Judy

+0
6/24/2007 1:21:05 PM

Hello Terry and dear friends,

It`s a pretty good to come to this topic so late. Reading all posts I  enjoyed a lot , just feeling  as I am on some incredible and wide-wide-wide and sunshine place. How nice and great people at same point of grateful!

For the first I am grateful to see and touch each of you.

Also I am grateful to be so detailed reminded what for can I be grateful. And I am.

Thank you very much.

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!