Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Money

36 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What Are You Grateful For
6/27/2007 6:12:52 AM

Hi Terry,
Just thought I'd drop a short grateful line:
trivial as it may seem, I am grateful that we were able to get a small air conditioner for our small apartment, except the ac unit only cools off one room of the apartment and that's the living room.
You know I could be worse off, I could have no apartment to hang my hat in. So no matter how small it is it is still HOME and I don't have my grandsons dropped off on me whenever my daughter is im Brampton. I love the boys but really don't want to be an volunteered babysitter. I know of people who have no home, whether by choice or not, they still have to live on the street through the heat of summer and the freezing cold of winter. I only have to go into the heat when I want to while others, as the soldiers in the middle east, have to survive the heat outside.
The temperature here in Brampton is already 23 Celsius with a humides reading of 31, and it's only 7:10 a.m. What's the rest of the day going to feel like
enough is enough and all that without a complaint because I am grateful to have a place to lay my head
Judy
Thanx again Judy
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/27/2007 2:48:59 PM

Hi Terry and Judy!! 

Wow, Judy your gratitude is very inspiring!  You have half the challenge won.  Now, think positive things only and you will attract so many great things.

I am grateful to "The Secret".  I know Terry is reading it and I finished it last weekend and started reading it again.  I have practiced a couple of tiny things and IT WORKS - The Law of Attraction is amazing.

Judy, thank you for posting here with us.  Your gratitude is so real and from your soul and I find it to be very inspiring!

All the best  - you deserve it

Judy

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/27/2007 8:03:33 PM

Thank you Judy S for responding to Judy M!

To both of you and all my wonderful friends:  I am forever grateful to you for enriching my life

I am forever grateful to have a roof over my head.  I believe my home is my castle no matter how big or how small ... whether its a cabin by the lake or a mansion on the hill

I am grateful most of the time for not having air conditioning!  I have a thermostat problem ... too hot ... too cold ... would love to blame it on menopause ... unfortunately have had the problem most of my life

I am forever grateful for having a life!

I am grateful for living in the interior of beautiful BC

Smile ... Life is beautiful!

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/9/2007 12:35:01 AM

I am forever grateful to you for the abundance of Love, Health, Wealth and Happiness I now have in my life ... THANK YOU ... THANK YOU ... THANK YOU

I am grateful for Magnetic Sponsoring who deposited another $40 into my PayPal account

I am grateful for Monica's awesome Alphabet Game.  To see the FUN they have and why everyone laughs so much at their posts visit here

I am grateful for Ginny Dye and My Power Mall.  I am grateful for Ginny's vision to make a difference.  Through her it allows me to make a difference of my own. 

I am grateful to my MPM Team member Judy for personally sponsoring Carolyn who is a live wire and to my MPM Team member Shelly for being a live wire ... Congratulations to the three of you!  I am also grateful to my other Team members whom I don't know who are making a difference of their own.

I am grateful to Shelly for joining me last night and for personally sponsoring her 1st Team member today ... that's AWESOME, Shelly!

I am grateful for the growth I see at One Child At A Time here

I am grateful to all the wonderful forums here at ALP

I am grateful to have a wonderful daughter and grandkids who will be coming for a visit

I am forever grateful to all my wonderful Family, Friends and Team members for enriching my life

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Judy Money

36 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/9/2007 9:20:03 AM

Terry, I would like to know how you are doing with MPM, maybe I'm not doing so well because I can't buy from there yet, soon tho'.
I am very thankful for the supportive family I have.
Here is an introduction to what I live with each and every day.
    My loving hubby who says that I can get into a program as long as it doesn't cost too much and I get the money back. Since I met him back in 1992 it seems
like he has been in my life all my life. When he talks it is worth the time to listen, when he's silent I know that I can count on him to keep me from going off the deep end of some rediculas endevor.
    My daughters, Caroline and Karen, who generally know how to make my monthly visits to them enjoyable.
    My son-in-law who does his best to be supportive to his wife, sister-in-law and sons.
    And especially to my 2 grandsons, Logan and Brandon, who, in my oppinion are the sweetest characters in the world. Logan is the shy one and I have to make him smile when I first get to their place each month, but is so loving there after and has tears in his eyes when I have to leave.  Brandon is the clown and always showing off but howls when I have to leave.

Am I loved? No one could guess,
Thanx again Judy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!