Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WE SALUTE U PEOPLE'S OF AMERICA
3/30/2007 7:12:52 PM

Hi Pauline,

Thank you so much.  This was excellent and I read and re-read it twice.  I am even more proud to be an American citizen after reading this, and I think the following sentence pretty well sums up how I feel.......

They are the embodiment of the human spirit of freedom.

I just hope we remain that way and one day very soon this will describe the whole world!  :-)

Hugs, Jill

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/31/2007 12:49:16 AM
Hi Jill,
good to see you my dear, yes i too had to read it quite a few times over, its so true, thats why I am of the opinion that TRUE FREEDOM FIRST STARTS FROM THE MIND  and then spreads thru the spirit !!!!!!!!! but I guess thats easier said than done huh?

have a blessed weekend

hugs

Pauline R
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/31/2007 12:58:34 AM

Thank you Neil for enlightening me on the situation, from what you say it looks pretty bad, for yoursake I do hope you all are able to effect some change, and that the people who persecute you all, would show more tolerance and goodwill.

Take care my friend

Pauline R
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/31/2007 2:11:35 AM
Hi Pauline, Thank you. Because of where I live and because I no longer have to worry about my employment, I am not afraid to be an open Atheist. The problem is that is not true for most people. As far as I know, there is only one Atheist in an elected office who has admitted he is an Atheist. And even though he has been reelected to office time after time in the past, (he was first elected in 1973) it will be interesting to see if he is reelected next time now that he has "come out" as a Atheist. He is Pete Stark and is from the area north east of San Fransisco. It hurts me that I can not support him as he is one of those who denys, or refuse to learn, the facts proving our war in Iraq is a necessary part of the war on terror. Thank you again. Please, Take Care!!!! Neil Join for Free, use all the goodies and EARN money! OJEEZ IS GROWING LIKE MAD! DO NOT MISS IT! http://www.ojeez.com/NoniNeil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0