Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WE SALUTE U PEOPLE'S OF AMERICA
3/28/2007 9:00:32 AM
Wow Judy dear that was awesome, thank you for coming back and showing your support, and sharing  your insight too. with us.

have an awesome day and stay blessed

luv

Pauline
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/28/2007 9:17:25 PM
John, Judy and others. I simply pointed out Australian dentist who wrote the subject of the original post had made an error as there are Christians in the United States who HAVE, and WILL beat or KILL you for simply being an Atheist. (Or for being a homosexual or running an abortion clinic.) THAT IS A FACT! IT IS NOT OPEN FOR DEBATE! I did not intend for my comment to become a big thing in this forum as it is NOT only about religion. Yet, due to the comments posted, I will reply. 1. An Atheist does NOT believe in one, or more gods. PERIOD! END OF STORY! There are Atheists who are terrible people. People like Stalin and Pol Pot and others. Do I like it some Atheists do bad things or many of them have NO clue about the Iraq war? NO, I hate it! Only I an NOT so clueless as to say the are NOT "real" Atheists. My saying "Oh, they are not REAL Atheists" would be both inaccurate and stupid! Again, the ONLY thing ALL Atheists have in common is they do NOT believe in one or more gods. They can be godd or bad. dumb or smart, kind or mean and they are STILL Atheists. 2. Like it or not, believe it or not, accept it or not, a Christian IS anyone who believes Jesus is the son of God and who believes the Bible is the word of god. PERIOD! END OF STORY! Their actions do NOT decide if they are Christians or not, rather what THEY believe decides that! PERIOD! END OF STORY! All this stuff about Christians not being Christians because they do not act like some other Christians think they should is TOTAL BULL! Some Protestants say Catholics are not Christians. And that is STUPID! Some "Born Again's" say this group or that group are not REAL Christians and that is also STUPID! IT IS the actions of REAL Christians who cause MOST American Atheists to be AFRAID to make it public knowledge they are Atheists and it makes no difference if some other Christians admit or like it or not. Their acceptance, or denial of the facts have NO effect on the truth! I can not figure out why ALL Christians are not logical and smart and honest and have enough integrity to ADMIT that some Christians are NOT NICE PEOPLE! Christians ran the Crusades! Christians ran the Inquisition! Christians conducted the Witch Trials & they STILL DO in the U.S. TODAY! During WWII, both the German and the Italian armies where made up of Christians. The Serbs who recently killed all kinds of Catholic and Moslems are Christians. Below are Quotes from Christian leaders. (Go tell them they arn't Chrisians and you would be in a world of hurt.) --- http://www.sullivan-county.com/news/mine/quotes.htm ---------- Those going around saying those who do bad things are NOT real Christians might as well put the rest of their bodies in the sand where their heads are as they have NO clue about the REAL world. They live in state of denial!
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2007 9:37:08 PM
Ha Neil  you sure are angry, and I guess you like being that way, so theres little much I or anyone can say or do...to change that.
quote:

Those going around saying those who do bad things are NOT real Christians might as well put the rest of their bodies in the sand where their heads are as they have NO clue about the REAL world. They live in state of denial!

Thats a very rude thing to say, cos' not all have gone thru what you have,  and we simpathize with you, so how could we feel as bitter as you Neil ? Oh well, I guess Im very fortunate that so many good things have happened to me, my life is so complete, and I am so happy and fullfilled, if having my head in the sand, and my body soon to follow, gives me this bliss, then Im happy to stay where I am !! atleast im not going around hurting people right??

Be happy Neil :-)

Pauline R
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/29/2007 2:03:38 AM
Well Pauline, Christians have persecuting us for at least 1,500 years and we are sick and tired of it. IF MOST Christians were so AFRAID of what Atheists would do to them if they said they were Christians they would hide the fact they were Christians, then maybe you would understand. Until then, it looks like you have no cule. While saying a person is angry just because they are TRUTHFUL and do not put up with BS is illogical, I, and ALL American Atheists have excellent reasons to be angry. they are called persecution and discrimination. Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2007 2:58:16 AM
Ok Neil agreed Im illogical and clueless, so tell me what would you like to see be done about this situation that will appease you and many others  who have been discriminated against, that will  give you a sense of justice being done ????

Pauline R
+0