Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Why isn’t the Law of Attraction working for me?
3/27/2007 11:59:31 AM
Hi Roger!  :-)

I love your post man!  YOU ROCK!  Do you have any idea how long it took me to "get" these concepts?  But wow!  Once I did - it was like a freight train movin'!

You stated:
Remember you have to be happy NOW to be happy THEN and it doesn't have to end there because if you work it right there will always be a new goal no matter how small.

I totally agree!  BE HAPPY NOW!  (sounds like a new quote)  Be happy now......have that positive energy flowing through you NOW - and you'll attract more of the same.  The Bible instructs us to be grateful and to give thanks for EVERYTHING.  Some believe that this means that they are to be grateful for even the evil things that happen.  Well, I don't necessarily buy that line of thought.

I believe this is meant to imply that no matter what is happening to us....to focus on & be grateful for the blessings we already do have.  BE HAPPY NOW!  It has been proven that positive people seem to live blessed happy lives.  Whereas negative people seem to expierience nothing but hardship and tradegy.  Although I can understand how easy it is for one to see the obvious things that are happening to them....wanting them to go away....we don't need to make them the focus of our day! 

Why would you want to, or rather --> CHOOSE to feel bad?  Think about what blessings you do have......what makes YOU happy!

BE HAPPY NOW!  :-)

"What you think about - and thank about......you bring about!"

Dr. John Demartini

http://www.drdemartini.com/

Bravo to you Roger for your PMA!  It will take you far my good friend!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/27/2007 12:02:13 PM
 Hi Nick!  :-)

You crack me up my friend!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/27/2007 12:10:07 PM
Hi Jenny!  :-)

You are most welcome!  That was beautiful man!  What you say is very true.  Funny thing though - even after I "got it" .....it still took me awhile of practicing the techniques before I was able to "get it" for me to truly understand how it works.

ECPECT a great day!  :-)

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2007 3:31:52 PM

Hi Brian,

Thank you for a fabulous post!  The graphics and all the wording just goes together and says it all!

I know the bottom line is always.........."let go of the outcome."  No matter how we say it, it all means the same thing and it all boils down to BELIEVING that what we have asked for will be answered.  When we believe and then let go of the outcome, it all happens.

But..........we humans are equipped with so many other emotions, than sometimes it is hard to focus on the simplest of tasks.

Bless you,  Jill

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/31/2007 12:15:37 AM
Hi Jill!  :-)

Now there's a happy face!  Thanks for stopping by!  Sorry I haven't had the time to stop by your "cyber-hood" lately.....I've been getting so many notifications about your "Journey To The Mountain" thread...you have got to be a busy woman!

Anyway it goes......I agree....it's almost weird how when we have enough faith....miraculous things happen! 

EXPECT a great day!  :-)

Brian

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!