Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FRIENDSHIPS FAR AND NEAR !!
3/27/2007 2:03:26 AM
Hi Joe,
glad you came by, yes it is a very important factor of life and that we show our appreciation to those around us and to whom we call friends, it boosts one's selfworth, and helps the spirit soar.

Indeed this community is the rarest of its kind, cos you know why?? it does have the rarest of treasures n gems.... in the form of some lovely members we call friends !! Keep up the good work you are doing, you make this place a special place to be !!! know that you are appreciated and blessed, and I am glad we are friends.

Blessings to you always

Pauline R
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 2:09:53 AM
Ha there you are, our Goodwill Ambassador, John, my dearest friend :-) thank you, you my dear have always been so appreciative of me...and the feelings here are mutual....bless your heart..as God knows it and I think I know a wee bit of it too :-) but from what I know I am blessed already beyond measure.

Thank you for being YOU and for being in my life, I pray we will stay like this forever...:-)

luv u loads too

Pauline R
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 5:01:00 AM

Pauline,

Thank you for a beautiful inspiration to set me off for a beautiful day.  Where would we  be without friends?  They are the hands and feet of God who are always here to help us and show us the way.  You are a true friend.

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 8:40:37 AM
Thankyou Mary, thats such a lovely thing to say, I am blessed to be your friend.

Its so wonderful to see so many awesome people bonding in friendship. We are blessed.

have a wonderful day

your friend always

Pauline R
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2007 3:38:58 PM

Hi Pauline,

This poem is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, and I so appreciate your wonderful friendshp and all you do for Adlandpro!  :-)

Hugs,  Jill

+0