Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FRIENDSHIPS FAR AND NEAR !!
3/27/2007 1:44:46 AM
Hi Kathleen,
To me the secret to any successful  relationship is the ability to be friends first...if one can achieve that true quality of friendship, then as I say in my poem, they can weather any storm life throws at them....but this takes a lot of hard work and dedication to come to that point of a loving, secure and nonjudgemental relationship.
Glad you liked the poem, thank you.

blessings

Pauline R
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 1:48:01 AM
Hi Pauline,

I don't know how I missed this forum.  Some how I was guided here tonight.  That is an awesome poem.  I will say that daily I find new treasures and existing treasures increase in value each day.  They are all found in the treasure chest of friendship.  I see friends building strong bonds each day here at Adland.  That tells me that this community is blessed.  My treasure chest fills up each day that I am here with all of you.  Thank you my litle gems.
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 1:48:03 AM
Sharon, sweet Sharon,
thank you for those kind words, you are the dearest friend anyone could have...God bless you and your family abundantly !!

your friend always

Pauline R
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 1:52:16 AM
Cindy my sweet sis in Christ,
you are no less, and I am blessed to call you friend !

Thank you for all your support and love, I so appreciate, and thank God for placing you in my life....pray we get to meet someday....imagine what a BIG warm hug you will get from me hehehehe :-)

luv u girl, stay blessed always

your friend always

Paula
+0
3/27/2007 2:02:15 AM

Hello My Sweet Friend!  8)

I'm not surprised you would write something like this. You are amazing my dear friend and Iv'e been blessed so much by your friendship.

Thank you for being my friend...

Love ya!  ;-)

John Sanchez

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

John 13:34 (Whole Chapter)
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:35 (Whole Chapter)
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

+0