Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor AdlandPro's 87th Person Of The Week!!!
3/27/2007 8:05:27 PM

Hey Roger,

You are such a sweet person your mild warm ways always delights my heart. Thank you for your kindness and being such a great friend.  I see you have a new picture. I being seeing it all day thinking is that our Roger? lol Yeah, I did finally make it ..!

Blessings my friend always,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 8:31:55 PM

Thank-you John & Pauline for bringing as a very worthy person as the POTW this week. Geketa has done alot of work behind the scenes to help her friends and other's here in Adland.

CONGRATULATIONS GEKETA ON BECOMING THE
" QUEEN OF THE WEEK " P.O.T.W. OF ADLAND.

Geketa thank-you for sharing your Bio with us and allowing us to know you better. You have had a very interesting life up until now and with the way you are thinking of what you want to accomplish your dreams will come true.

Wear your Crown this week with all of your pride as this is an Honor you rightly deserve for all you do  here in Adland for others.

Your friend always,

Michael
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 9:53:10 PM

Hi Michael

You are a very sweet person and you write such lovely poems .. they bring tears to my eyes, sometimes . I know you write them from your heart.  T

hank you so much for stopping by and your kind warm words.  I will always treasure your friendship.

Blessings and hugs

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2007 3:15:18 AM
Hello Geketa,
I had to get back to you as I keep looking at your charm.I say to my self as dynamic as you are you can be an example to so many.
Spread your smiles and your cheer with everyone, you have an amazing heart.I have followed you alot around this community.
You are very amazin, charming witty and now Adlandpro's Lil Darlin.
Use your Talents, Advertise your Presence and Market Your Identity,
Your heart is beeming with so much,let your gifts and talents be used to help everyone around the world.
You are amazing!!!!
Have a great Day.
Kathy Hamilton
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Rick Martin

463 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/29/2007 12:43:32 AM
Congratulations Geketa,

Your story is filled with turns and trials. You havhe taken AdlandPro by storm and are a welcome and a good friend to all. Enjoy your week as queen of ALP as you deserve the honor that is bestowed apon you.

Your Friends,

Rick and Marilyn Martin
Always Ask What would Christ do and follow your heart.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!