Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Build your friend list and optimise your web site - BULLETIN BOARD
4/13/2007 9:11:23 AM

Thanks Joe and Kathy -

Yip- it was nice talking on the fone Kathy - we will do it again!

Cheers

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Build your friend list and optimize your web site
4/22/2007 11:04:08 AM

More comments re- Building your list

When you first join Adland your friends list will grow automatically for a while - then it slows down so be prepared to be the one doing the inviting.... this forum on building a friends list will help so drop back and review the tips now and then......

I find that I have to be the one doing the inviting for over 95% of the friends I have - that should tell you a BIG hint - get busy and do some inviting...

In my opinion - if you stop (quit) building a friends list before you reach 1000 - you quit before you started.

It takes time to build a large list, but remember, working on line is like building an engine for your car - the car is your opportunity - the engine is the power YOU make happen - the power YOU place into YOUR car.

May you find success and happiness in your venture.

Neil

+0
Jerome Dsouza

28 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Build your friend list and optimise your web site
4/28/2007 5:40:27 AM
Hi Neil,

you're right, you do have quite a few fun posts here.
I like the tone, you're light and airy. Like I read recently,
the 11th commandment should be 'Thou Shall Not Bore God'

You seem to be knowing this already! ha ha!

Regarding web optimisation Neil, I have a product you could offer to your friends
free of course (does anything cost anything on the net these days). It's a set of
8 free web-mastering tools they could use to optimise their websites themselves.

You get it free, you give it free:

Just download...I don't even need your name or email addy to give you permission,
how's that.

here they are:

http://www.freebookongettingrich.com/freewebtools.zip

It could add zing to your easypromoter prog.

Finest,

Jerome
Fix Your Own PC - Do It Free!
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/28/2007 9:20:44 AM

Jerome

Thanks for joining my forums and your ideas and links..

There is never an end to learning - only new beginnings.

I find there are fine lines between taking someone by the hand ---- and guiding them,  teaching them, and directing them.

Simply pointing without building a relationship wont get people to the 3rd level of commitment in joining your team.  Just pointing will only get a tiny few to even look.

Getting hit with 10 forum thread invites from the same person every day is an intrusion....... professionals take a little time planning before the hit the send..... Professionals will make notes throughout the day and send one invitation with "tips" and a blurb about each of their helpful links, so people will know what they are being directed to look at. Professionals are "helpful"..... not just promoters. Professionals give their contacts time to "connect".

That is why you are right - forums are potent..... but forum's without a human touch - forums with only information..... bore the gods...LOL

You did a fine job - you introduced your link.... and shared your ideas.... Both in this forum plus my forum  on the "value of forums."

As this thread is also about building your friends list - it is an added touch to see, that it only "begins" with the building of the list..... the next step is "building the people"...... and between the two - there should be NO separation.

Building the list and building the people are ONE!

Cheers!

Neil

+0
5/8/2007 8:44:54 PM
Neil,

I have to agree with Kathy, you need to promote yourself all over the internet.  I just joined a brand new community that just launched and there's already over 4300 members in there that have joined.  It's at Ojeez.com

I'm inviting all Adlanders that read this post to join me over there...use the link below. The site is down at the moment cause I just went over there to try and log in but they said they would be back up in a few minutes.  It looks like a great place where you can make some new friends and then you can invite them to come back over here to join us here if they're not already a member of AdlandPro.

Penny

Join Ojeez here:

http://tinyurl.com/2ulkul

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!