Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Build your friend list and optimise your web site
3/27/2007 7:27:24 AM
Hi Neil, I belong to Hitsfrenzy.com and have not yet seen any traffic and that might be because I have not promoted it very well. Below are the Affiliate programs that I am having success promoting To Your Success Emmanuel Mba http://tinyurl.com/225zef http://tinyurl.com/gdvvn http://tinyurl.com/ytx9hx
Making money with Blogging on the InternetEmmaMba Marketinghttp://bisinternetmarketing.com/blogemmamba@sympatico.ca
+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/27/2007 8:28:22 AM

Thanks a bunch Neil for the invite to your forum and for sharing these opportunities.

Enchanted Hollow: Scents to tickle all your senses

Bionic Hits: Viral traffic and hit exchange together

MadVlad: Responsive free advertising

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 12:35:40 PM
Great suggestions Neil, in particular about Adland (although at the risk of sounding like a "traitor" there are many other communities people can foster their internet presence too)
Your advice is particularly true for those who wonder why things aren't happening for them yet. You've got to MAKE them happen, trial and error, study and learn new things, and above all, develop your primary business...YOU!
I've made it a focus to establish many many contacts here, and have met a ton of GREAT people as a result! Making it a part of my business building routine was the way I've managed to garner over 6000 contacts here.

Your hits frenzy is a lot like the one that has paid for some of my advertising for many months now. I've had more than 3 million ad views and developed a downline of over 1000 people, and another payment is waiting for me as I type this (so I'm going there now to request payment ;-)

Check it out here>

I think that Hitsfrenzy will be just as good, so I'm going to join you there as soon as I get home tonight. My newest project is just waiting on finishing touches. It's going to be VIRAL on top of VIRAL!!
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/28/2007 10:31:41 PM

Glad you all took the time to drop in.

Judy - Glad I could be of some help!

Danny - Dito - plus "every day above ground is a GREAT day"

Jill - Thanks for your comments- working this business on an OLD 133 ith only 54 megs of ram sure is rtime consuming. business is picking up so an upgrade is "just around the corner... thanks again for your comments.

Jack - Thanks for the links - :-)

Vasin - Hops my comments help

Rose- WOW - Thanks - more ideas for everyone... me too! *hugs*

Emmanuel - Promote Promote Promote - and I have noticed FREE means free of money yes- but TIME IS REQUIRED... maybe even more time than things you pay for - so PROMOTE BIG TIME!!!
My HIts Frenzy is moving - feel free to join it if yours is going no where.... pop me your link I'll promote yours till it gets a start... keep in touch!

Bea - Thanks for the butterflies and links

Tim- Appreciate your comments - stay tuned you have given me another idea for a future forum :-)

Cheers !!!

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Build your friend list and optimise your web site - BULLETIN BOARD
4/13/2007 7:58:10 AM
Hi Neil,

Finally had some time to post how I make friends here at Adland forum.  Hope it is as helpful as your previous posters comments and suggestions:

Are you making any friends at Adland?

Don't forget to visit the Adland Bulletin Board for direction to many other forums that may be useful for you.  See my signature below or visit my About Me box on my profile.

Thanks and great forum.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!