Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Ways to Stay Sane
3/24/2007 6:44:59 PM

That makes sense to me. I think it's a great moto. Think I'll use that one myself. I'm on my way to a party, and My daughter says mom don't be crazy tonight, and I say, what other way is there to be?

Bj

Free Internet Business Opportunity http://www.moreinfo247.com/9510866.18/FREE

+0
3/24/2007 9:06:47 PM
I climb a tree and hunt for a whitetall deer. The other wildlife in the woods dont know you are there and you see the most amazing things. Another is go to the lake or river with my wife and kids and go fishing. We pack a picnic lunch and make a day of it. Naure truly is Gods answer to curing what ails you. It is perfect and imperfect, beautiful and ugly at the same time. Walk throught the woods sometimes on a cool spring day. The flowers are poping up the buds on the trees starting to show, it is nature renewing itself just like it renews me to see it.

Some other questions.

Does a person know they are insane?   Is the insanity protecting him from something? Could he come out of this shell if he really wanted to? Just because a person appears insane does that mean he is? In the future will a so called insane person be the norm and we are all insane?

Robert Cannon
Robert Cannon
+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 10:46:29 AM

Hi BJ,

Thank you for sharing I enjoyed every bit of it.I will put some of these into practice myself.

Have a great day!

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/30/2007 9:48:08 AM
Hi Bj I'm so glad your daughter sent that to you... I just sent it on to my daughters! and a few friends. thanks for being such a great friend! Beth
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/24/2007 9:34:09 PM

Hey Monica,

I was emailing this to a few friends, and I thought, I'll just open this back up by posting.......lol.

You should remember this one..

duh....

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!