Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: ANOTHER INSPIRATIONAL MESSAGE
3/22/2007 12:39:34 PM
Dear Damaris,
Its always a pleasure to see you in here and Im glad you were blessed by the inspiration.
God bless!
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2007 12:51:29 PM
Hello friends,
Thank you all for your comments and I cannot answer everyone personally but I appreciate you all taking time out to post in here. You are all a blessing!
Love in Christ,

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2007 12:54:27 AM

Sorry Carla but i got to this post way to late, i want to have more time? but i do now, and saw this, it inspired me to let you know what i know about my Lord (Ruler) of my life Jesus Christ. In John 14:6 we see that "The Way"-exclusive, not just a way, but the (Only) way to God. The "Truth"- not just some truth, but the (Whole) truth of God. The "Life"- not another alternative, but (The) life we were created tolive;an attractive, successful and fulfilling life! and in Acts 4:12 this passage is the most imprtant decision of your life. "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2007 3:44:30 PM
Dear Thomas,
I totally agree, He is the Way, the Truth and the Life!
God bless you !

+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/23/2007 8:13:08 PM

HEY Sis 

THANKS again for bringing us these Great Inspirations and words of WISDOM!! To learn and to acknowledge is to spend time and learn what is being said and taught.  May we all be Blessed that we are able to study and do as we wish religiously in many parts of the world. May we all Praise the Lord and Thank him for all the LOVE that he gives and brings to use each and every day. Bless, love and joy to all!!!

JR

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!