Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Team Training and Information !
3/14/2007 8:19:40 PM
I am sending out a 100 postcards a week, emails and doing some phone calls from leads, or back to people sending me things in mail.....   I am slowly getting a response.

I want to get up to sending 1000 a month and would love to have each TEAM downline sending out 100 postcards a month....

I have used buffalo, wolf  or colorful New Mexico Postcards:    (Vista Print has Wolf Postcards free  $5.57 shipping for 100)

Buffalo, Beef, Turkey Jerky

You no longer have to chase yours down!   Enroll in Jerky of the Month   or  choose from Awesome Omega Rich Supplements, Skin Care Line and Organic Cleansers

website, name, phone and  (Gift)      if they call me the gift is the next person signing up will go under them....

I have been listening to the Thursday calls, and notes....   many use postcards very successfully.   I think an eye catching postcard speaks for US !
Linda

listen to a recording of this conference over the phone: Dial 1 (888)
550-5602 or +1 212-812-2800, press #1 on your phone, and enter
recording code 43373 90354

Six Review Questions    "Here Is A Powerful Review Model For You To Use." 

Look back on the first half of this year as you begin planning for this next half year. Here are some questions you may want to ask yourself. Looking over these questions, most of us can certainly find enough excuses to fill a book, but excuses won't make you wealthy! Wealth comes from finding solutions to your challenges and solutions are where you need to stay focused.

1- Did you accomplish what you set out to accomplish yet this year? What failed to work as planned, and again got in the way of your success?

2- What did you need that you didn't get that would have helped you reach more of your goals this year? (a strategy, a better product, mailing list, money for marketing, etc.)

3. What else was missing from this past 6 months, that if provided, would have made a huge difference to your success?

4- If you could have the first 6 months of 2007 to live over again, what would you do differently?

5- What was the biggest lesson you got from what happened to you so far this year? where did you get stuck and lose weeks or months of time because you didn't have the answers you were seeking?

6. What would happen if you had the resources, tools, strategies, and support you needed to get past your challenges?

Would you have had a better 6 months? Would you have reached more of your goals? The truth is that although each of us think we can do it all ourselves, we can't. And when you finally admit that and reach out for help, what you'll find is that success comes to you faster than you could have ever imagined. This Year can be filled with positive expectations about what you can create for yourself in 2007. To do that in the coming 6 months,

1) Make sure you are serious about your marketing career, and

2) if you want to take your business life to a whole new level of success. NOW is the time to be making plans for a prosperous 2007!

Thursday at 8PM MST. Live Business Presentation Calls and Web Cast are held EVERY Thursday at 8:00 pm Mountain Time (that’s 10:00 Eastern, 9:00 pm Central and 7:00 Pacific Times). The toll free telephone number is 1-888-550-5602 and the Conference Code is 9336 5121. You can join these calls NO EARLIER than ten (10) minutes prior to the starting time. We get to eat the delicious jerky and make $$$$ Income I have several people buying cases that give me $100 or more off one person's wholesale case orders a month.... and I seem to always have picked up retail sales ... for income.... Income/commissions are not restricted to recruiting... commission from your downline recruiting for Team is just a small part of your income.... I have team mates who have purposefully gone to get stores or vendors who are distributors ordering large wholesale quantity. We try to encourage Team work and building teams for a solid income... but also go get distributors/stores.... for a great income.

Team Work ! Team Building ! The Power of THREE ! The Power of SIX ! And then multiply it by 200 ! (took a year) There is no limit..... multiply it by a TEAM of 2000 ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com RECRUITING . . . Personally contacting internet business friends, local business friends, family and sharing.... give as many of your family and friends locally that you can.. a small piece of jerky out of your bag when you open it and ask them to order their own from your website, or sign up under you for wholesale prices and free shipping. Be sure to put a forum thread on your profile about the jerky business and add information, recipes to it by posting each day... Click Offer/Request above to put in an ad. Do Classifieds. Post on all the business ad forums you can find. LaNell, Katheryn Haigler and Kathleen Vandbeekum, many others have ad forums... to promote Adlandpro businesses.

Every Internet Marketing Tool You Need To Make Money... ALL IN ONE PLACE ! http://my-easy-promoter.com/clickthru.pl?id=sweetprofits

Sign up for free ads for your business, view a few to get free ad exposure for your businesses! http://www.surf4theearth.com/?rid=1506 and another good free one: http://www.hitsafari.com/newuser.php?ref=sweetprofits
http://oboads.com/?uid=sweetprofits

Join our TEAM effort thru Sharon Lee. She has many advertising resources. BUT personal contacting works the best !

Linda TeamLeader/Guardian

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Team Training and Information !
3/14/2007 8:23:51 PM
Sharon Lee recommended: http://my-easy-promoter.com/clickthru.pl?id=sweetprofits 100 % Automated My-Easy-Promoter is the most efficient, powerful, and completely automated way to promote your website to over 700,000 Search Engines, Directories, Link Pages, Online Malls, Classified Sites! 100% Automated - A Complete Traffic Generating Machine!!! My-Easy-Promoter will help potential customers find you! Submitting your site consistently and properly will drive traffic to you. Manually submitting can take up hours of your valuable time - My-Easy-Promoter completely automates this task. There's absolutely NO SOFTWARE to download, and our easy-to-use wizard will have you submitting your first site in minutes. Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/14/2007 11:52:14 PM
Hello Everybody, This is Linda Harveys partner and we would like to post this here so people can see we are all about helping our teams! Hello TEAM! We have finally been able to get the results figured out from the contest and can finally post them. We want to congratulate all of those that participated and we hope that you will continue to build your JERKY business. We had several ties so we decided to split the money the only fair way we knew how. So here are the results. The BIG WINNER of the $50 is: Joshua Horner with 4 recruits. GREAT JOB Joshua! Then because we had 5 people tie for 2nd place with 2 recruits we are giving each one of you $10. Those winners are: Doug Wells Donald Rich Cindy LaBaeuf Kevin Goodrich Katheryn Haigler Congratulations guys & gals!! (I would appreciate it if you are on that list that you send me your mailing address so I can send you your check. My email address is mrsidingman1@chouteautel.com) Then we want to recognize all of you that sponsored at least 1 person. Linda will be handling the consolation prizes from this list. Patricia Martin Gracie Kight Donald Hood Chelsea Ruiz Patricia Bartch Jennifer Walters Carla Cash Thomas Richland DeafBizCatsTeam Luenettie Coleman Melody Lee Rolanda Cowboy If we skipped someone we are very sorry. For those of you that are winners be watching for your checks and don’t forget to send me your mailing address. Again me and Linda want to THANK YOU ALL for all your hard work and we hope you are enjoying Jerky Direct! Regards, Mark Gibson Linda Harvey
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 10:50:50 PM
Everybody needs to be on the call Thursday evening. They are going to announce the skin care product launch. They said to have everybody have a tube of toothpaste and a bottle of a cleanser by you and of coursepen & paper. Thursday at 8PM MST by telephone TOLL FREE at (888) 550-5602 PIN 93365121.
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/3/2007 5:22:03 PM

Hi Everyone. Today I am so excited because I was asked for an interview on Jerky!! Here is a copy of the interview for all to see.

This will benefit all of us when this appears. The link will then be place here also. When you have a chance,, Go and see Henrik Boyander's Site at http://solixta.com (No Money Needed)

Here is the interview...................

Interview with Henrik Boyander

Owner of Solixta.com

04/03/07

Can you give me a briefly explain what Jerky Direct is all about?

Jerky Products are a 2.7 Billion annual enterprise. Jerky Direct is Located in Idaho Falls, Idaho. USA. We have the most demanding product line that every household wants today. Beef, Buffalo and Turkey Jerky. Healthy Fruit snacks and Omega 3 krill health suppliments. An added line of skin care products this year will explode the potential of this company.

Can you briefly explain the commission structure/pay plan?

As a Jerky Direct member in the Autoship Club, You will receive 2 bags of Your choice product every month for just $12.00 a month.

Plus, You will receive everything that you need to sell the product line such as, Business cards, Flyers, Sample letters and Post cards. All are included and in your back office in your own website. You can choose to either sell the products, Sell the membership, or both. After a few months, Your $12.00 fee is automaticly deducted from your paycheck. Which arrives on time, every month.

You will earn commissions off of every product that you sell AND every member that joins under you. Plus, Commissions on any product that your downline members sell.

We are a 7 level pay structure. In my team, We are all promoting one another and placing new members where needed for everyone to succeed. My site is JerkyHill.com and anyone who signs up with my link is distributed to the newest members line, Thus, Building the whole teams paycheck.

When did you join Jerky Direct ?

I joined Jerky Direct in January. A New Years fresh start. I have over 60 in my downline already. This is an easy market with demanding products.

What was your main reasons for joining Jerky Direct ?

My Husband is retired. I looked at many ventures before deciding on JerkyHill. My Husband Loves the products and he can sell on land too! Plus, To add an additional income to our already established one's.

What does it cost to join Jerky Direct? and are there any additional payments required?

Jerky Direct cost $12.00 to join. And $12.00 a month. After your Income is above the $12.00. It will be deducted monthly from your commissions before your check is sent out.

How do you promote your Jerky Direct business?

Adlandpro, Traffic Exchanges, SafeMailers, Forum post, Postcards, community sites and individual mailers. Personal contact, Friends and Family are helping also.

Have you earned money with Jerky Direct yet?

Yes, I have been in Profit since February. It did not take long to build my downline.

What do you expect from your Jerky Direct business? meaning what do you believe you can earn with Jerky Direct longer term?

Longterm, I expect to build my downline with 6 direct sponsored. And then build each of my directs with 7 levels deep. Then I will just continue to help build my Downline. My projected income for the end of 2007 is to be over $1,000 per month. And then just continuing from there. Possibly tripling within the next year to $3,000. This is never ending.

Would you recommend Jerky Direct to socalled newbies or are any kind of experience or knowledge required?

Yes I would. This is a demanding product line. Statistics show that a demanding product is needed to acheive success in any online business. As my downline members can verify,,I am here to help anyone acheive their goals. I have taught many to online marketing. But in order to succeed, anyone new must know that I do not do all of the work for them. They must work and be dedicated too!! All of my Team members have forums and marketing ideas to share with anyone new. We are here to help one another.

Does Jerky Direct offer support, a forum and or upline support to help members getting started?

Yes, There are many forums with our Team members where anyone can have the help they need, anytime they want it. We offer our phone numbers, Forums and a Support staff. Anyone new will even receive a phone call from a Jerky Direct staff member to welcome you and offer any answers to any questions you may have. We also have regional training seminars, Staff shirts, Hats, Magnets and much more!!

If you should mention just one reason why people should join Jerky Direct, what would that be?

Just one?? There are many reasons. But the "Just one" that is most important is For Your Future. This is a stable company with assets over 2.7 Billion. Jerky and Omega has been a product in demand for years. So, I would defenatly say "For your future".

END ---

We can include a photo of you (AdlandPro photo?), your referral link as well as a banner if available.

Adlandpro photo is fine. Referral link is http://www.jerkyhill.com

Thank you, Sharon Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!