Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Team Training and Information !
6/1/2007 8:49:08 PM
Explore your jerky business backoffice... there is such a wealth of information you will find interesting! Contact you upline and downline with good ideas you have ! Linda, TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/3/2007 9:20:08 AM
Team Training and Information ! Marketing Tools ! Listen to these in your back office ! Jerky Direct Audio Training (mp3 format) NEW!!! These are a collection of some of our training materials and conference calls in mp3 format for you to listen to or save (right-click -> save as) to your computer. Check back to this section for updated clips. Linda, TeamLeader
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 9:02:49 AM
GOALS "The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. It isn't a calamity to die with dreams unfilled, but it is a calamity not to dream. It is not disgrace to reach the stars, but it is a disgrace to have no stars to reach for. Not failure, but low aim, is a sin." Benjamin Mays
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2007 4:47:37 PM
Team Notification ! Order your Wholesale Cases of 24 packs this month ! A S A P ! Come July we will be paying a shipping charge DUE to the cost of postage going up ! Linda, TeamLeader
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2007 4:48:20 PM
Team Training and Information ! Marketing Tools ! Listen to these in your back office ! Jerky Direct Audio Training (mp3 format) NEW!!! These are a collection of some of our training materials and conference calls in mp3 format for you to listen to or save (right-click -> save as) to your computer. Check back to this section for updated clips. Linda, TeamLeader
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!