Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WANT TO GET BLESSED ? THEN WATCH THIS!!!!!!!
3/5/2007 9:55:12 PM
Hello Everyone,
Im glad you liked it. I had the song on my mind and searched online for the lyrics, little did I know what  I would come up with!
Thanks,
Carla :)
" YOU  ALL ARE THE GREATEST FRIENDS A PERSON COULD HOPE FOR :)"
Love you all ! :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2007 2:55:21 AM

My Dear Friend Carla,

Thanks for the invite and music!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2007 3:25:49 AM
Carla,

That was exceptional!  Thank you for sharing it.  Wow!  I can only imagine being hugged by Jesus!  Hallelujah!

THANK YOU!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2007 8:15:40 AM
 Hello Friends,
I'm glad you enjoyed it... here's another one from that website... http://www.andiesisle.com/inyouifoundme4highspeed.html
ENJOY!
God bless you all!
Carla :)
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2007 9:59:45 AM
 HELLO FRIENDS,
I found the history to this song in Wikipedia and wanted to post it in here,,,, GOD BLESS :)
Carla
PS Please pray for John Sanchez, that he will feel better soon... thanks! :)

"I Can Only Imagine" is a song by the contemporary Christian music group MercyMe. Published in Mercy Me's 2001 debut album Almost There, the song received major airplay on both Christian and mainstream radio. It earned three Dove Awards in 2002: "Pop Song" and "Song of the Year", and "Songwriter of the Year" for its author and MercyMe lead singer Bart Millard.

I Can Only Imagine - Studio Series
I Can Only Imagine - Studio Series

Millard, whose father died in 1991 due to cancer, wrote the song in 1999 by drawing on his thoughts and personal faith about what one would experience upon meeting Jesus in Heaven. The song deals openly with Christian beliefs on the afterlife.

The song attained the No. 1 spot on Christian radio in 2001 and churches began using the song in their worship services, but it was only in 2003 when the song gained airplay on secular radio. Dallas radio station 100.3 Wild-FM's morning show The Fitz Radio Program first played the song upon a caller's requests and the producer Todd Shepard's urgings. It became one of the most requested songs not only at the Dallas radio station but also at radio stations across the United States as the band's label, INO Records, partnered with Curb Records to publicize the song.

The song was originally given to Amy Grant, who revised the lyrics and recorded it as "Imagine". Following the band's record contract, Grant decided to delay her own release of the song to allow MercyMe the chance to record and promote it as their own single first. Grant's version was later combined with "Sing the Wondrous Love of Jesus" and released on her 2002 album, "Legacy...Hymns and Faith".

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!