Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TIME TO HONOR THE 84TH PERSON OF THE WEEK !!
3/7/2007 4:07:50 PM
THANK YOU --- THANK YOU for the wonderful Native American picture Rose! It's JUST beautiful.  Keep up the wonderful art work.  Pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Andrew Anderson

114 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/8/2007 3:45:15 AM

Congradulations Patricia,

Wow, what a week you must be having. I would have stopped by sooner but am still replying to all of the great people who sent me well wishes last week. I would love to get to know you better, I was in politics on the other end as a council member and through my heavy involvement in the Arizona Republican Party.

I hope you are bestowed as many blessings and more this week as I have recieved. The exposure is a major boost in the bottom line for your business. My you do well in all you touch here at Adland and at home.

John and Pauline, keep up the great work on POTW, I will be back to hard line promoting of the get out and vote as soon as things cool down around here. Just got back from Ranger and found the place a mess. I will be spending most of the week cleaning up after in-laws and outlaws.

I have decided to create an article directory to expand on the trainng we provide here at Adland and will be setting things up so that Adland members can post articles in one of our ZTCUSA support forums that can be posted to the directory with their link included in the signature. I hope to get more than 2,000 articles up there eventually but it will take time as I will be doing it manually at first.

Andy Zeus Anderson

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2007 8:09:04 AM
Thanks a ton Andy, we sure could do with some hardline advertising to get more members to come participate in voting, also hoping more friends like your goodself will come forward to do the same.

We so appreciate all you do here for us and the community.

Big God bless to you my friend

much luv from

John n me ! :-)
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2007 2:32:04 PM

Thank you Leonard for the picture of the people you posted in my POTY party!! VERY CUTE!! The people "madly clapping" is really unique! Thanks for your friendly comment too. I'll have to make sure you're on my Friends list!  Take Care, Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/8/2007 2:49:07 PM

Hello Gerri.  Thank you very much for your congratulations!  I hope you'll pop by my FUN and my Jerky Direct Forums!  Here's a pretty ROSE for you,  Pat

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!