Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Samuel Tabuni

1 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Sorry Mrs Marion T I'm late to reply
7/2/2005 11:35:42 AM
Thank so much for your contact me to became friend. I hears that you are prayer for all us in around the world, this apportunity I reaquest to pray for Indonesian and special to West papua my community We will keep you in our prayers also. I believe strongly in Jesus Christ name the power of prayer everything it's be real .Amen May Jesus Christ our savior bless us all Samuel Tabuni
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Sorry Mrs Marion T I'm late to reply
7/2/2005 10:54:35 PM
Hello Samuel, I will say a special prayer for your county here. Dear Father In Heaven, I come to you today to pray for the people in Indonesia in particular West Papua and one special child of yours, Samuel Tabuni. I ask that you lift them all up and take away any troubles they may be having. Please forgive them for any sins they have committed and keep them safe from all danger and harm. I pray for peace, love and joy in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs are met. I pray for those that don't believe. That they will come to believe in you and have everlasting life. In Jesus name I pray Amen
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
7/4/2005 2:24:44 AM
Hi,Samuel! This is Shirley Caron. I am very grateful for all your Prayers for all of us! I will keep all of you in my thoughts and Prayers! God Bless You & Your Family! Your Friend In Christ, Shirley Caron
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2005 12:17:53 AM
THanks for the prayers Marion , Shirley is a real blessing! I will tell everyone about her websites too, they are fantastic! God bless, Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
2/13/2006 8:09:07 PM
HI, I am new on here , I thank you for all your prayers .. you seem like a very wonderful, good hearted PERSON keep up your great work of caring and thoughts of others it is to me one of the greatest gifts from our great father Thank you for sharing .Tim and the invite
Tim Trueblood
+0