Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: We get to eat the delicious jerky and make $$$$
3/13/2007 8:49:20 PM
Income I have several people buying cases that give me $100 or more off one person's wholesale case orders a month.... and I seem to always have picked up retail sales ... for income.... Income/commissions are not restricted to recruiting... commission from your downline recruiting for Team is just a small part of your income.... I have team mates who have purposefully gone to get stores or vendors who are distributors ordering large wholesale quantity. We try to encourage Team work and building teams for a solid income... but also go get distributors/stores.... for a great income. Team Work ! Team Building ! The Power of THREE ! The Power of SIX ! And then multiply it by 200 ! (took a year) There is no limit..... multiply it by a TEAM of 2000 ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/14/2007 11:53:25 PM
Hello Everybody, This is Linda Harveys partner and we would like to post this here so people can see we are all about helping our teams! Hello TEAM! We have finally been able to get the results figured out from the contest and can finally post them. We want to congratulate all of those that participated and we hope that you will continue to build your JERKY business. We had several ties so we decided to split the money the only fair way we knew how. So here are the results. The BIG WINNER of the $50 is: Joshua Horner with 4 recruits. GREAT JOB Joshua! Then because we had 5 people tie for 2nd place with 2 recruits we are giving each one of you $10. Those winners are: Doug Wells Donald Rich Cindy LaBaeuf Kevin Goodrich Katheryn Haigler Congratulations guys & gals!! (I would appreciate it if you are on that list that you send me your mailing address so I can send you your check. My email address is mrsidingman1@chouteautel.com) Then we want to recognize all of you that sponsored at least 1 person. Linda will be handling the consolation prizes from this list. Patricia Martin Gracie Kight Donald Hood Chelsea Ruiz Patricia Bartch Jennifer Walters Carla Cash Thomas Richland DeafBizCatsTeam Luenettie Coleman Melody Lee Rolanda Cowboy Sharon Lee If we skipped someone we are very sorry. For those of you that are winners be watching for your checks and don’t forget to send me your mailing address. Again me and Linda want to THANK YOU ALL for all your hard work and we hope you are enjoying Jerky Direct! Regards, Mark Gibson Linda Harvey
+0
Lloyd Cope

1251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/15/2007 9:07:29 PM
WHOLE HEALTH DIRECT SUPPLEMENTS
THE NEW OMEGA 3 WHOLE HEALTH DIRECT™ SUPPLEMENTS ARE HERE!!!
In the Jerky Direct™ tradition of offering our customers and distributors the very finest in healthy, quality meat snacks, we are excited to introduce a brand new product line and make it available to everyone who has been searching for a wholesome, beneficial supplement to their diet.

The Omega 3 Whole Heath Direct™ Supplement Pack contains each of the following four powerful, natural supplement softgel capsules:

ANTIOXIDANT BLEND
ENERGY COMBO
MULTI VITAMIN MINERAL SUPPLEMENT
OMEGA 3 KRILL OIL
Buy:  Supplement Packs   Individual Bottles  

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2007 10:25:19 PM
Income I have several people buying cases that give me $100 or more off one person's wholesale case orders a month.... and I seem to always have picked up retail sales ... for income.... Income/commissions are not restricted to recruiting... commission from your downline recruiting for Team is just a small part of your income.... I have team mates who have purposefully gone to get stores or vendors who are distributors ordering large wholesale quantity. We try to encourage Team work and building teams for a solid income... but also go get distributors/stores.... for a great income. Team Work ! Team Building ! The Power of THREE ! The Power of SIX ! And then multiply it by 200 ! (took a year) There is no limit..... multiply it by a TEAM of 2000 ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/15/2007 10:53:44 PM
Jerky Direct Teamwork makes Dreams Work ! We get to eat the delicious jerky while we make money ! I love this business ! Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!