Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: OPEN DISCUSSION..Christians, I call upon you to be not deterred. “discovery of Jesus’ bodily remains”,
2/27/2007 4:33:47 PM

Hi Mike and Sharon,

Sharon, Thanks for inviting me and Mike I just sent you an invite to be friends.  Your post is ELOQUENT!!  Thank you.  Also want to say that I am just an echo of the others in what I believe - He IS Risen  and it's pure Hollywood  Hype!

God Bless,

Judy

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: OPEN DISCUSSION..Christians, I call upon you to be not deterred. “discovery of Jesus’ bodily remains”,
2/27/2007 5:00:03 PM
 Hello Sharon,
Thanks for posting this! We cannot listen to lies that Hollywood puts out about the Lord. He is alive and risen indeed! It is important to stay in the Word and listen to His Spirit so we are not deceived.
Thanks for posting this!
God bless!
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/27/2007 5:08:55 PM
Thank you Judy and Carla for stopping by and posting. Thank you for inviting Mike to your circle of friends. Peace, Sharon
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/27/2007 5:46:41 PM
Hello Sharon,

Thank you for the invitation to your forum discussion.

I agree - Hollywood hype, and just want to add...

The Lord Jesus Christ is risen, if it was not so, then
the Holy Spirit could not do His work amoung and be with us.

Jesus also had to die and to rise again so the Holy Spirit could be released.

When Jesus walked among men while He was in
human form (before His death) He could only interact and reach a crowd of people at a time - He was bound to earth in His human body.  Now that He is resurrected and is risen, He can reach everyone in all corners of the world through the gift of the Holy Spirit who teaches us all things we ask and learn from our understanding where we are at present in our personal walk with the Lord.

Amanda
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/27/2007 7:32:07 PM
Thank you Amanda for stopping by and posting. I Agree with you totally!! Peace, Sharon
+0