Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: New Name Notice
4/2/2007 1:03:26 PM
Thanks for the invitation to join & participate, am honored.
"Good Vibrations" applies to what many of us are involved in in one way or another.
This theme fits to what I've got on my player now, from Gospel Greats; music from this style does inject good vibrations into my soul's need.     
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2007 4:39:12 PM

GOOD  GOOD  GOOD      GOOD VIBRATIONS.  I LIKE IT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

+0
Carol Jarvis

228 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/2/2007 5:36:25 PM
Hi Brian

I love the new name, and what an excellent forum you have.

Carol
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/3/2007 12:11:32 AM
Hi Thomas!  :-)

Rock on my friend!  I have a clip of Neil Young & Bruce Springsteen together playin "Rockin' in the free world" in my favs over @ YouTube.......

You can check it out  ---->
  HERE

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/3/2007 12:17:45 AM
Hi Nick!  :-)

Glad you could stop by bud!   Mike Love and his buddies has a good thing goin on - thats for sure.  I wasn't even a part of that whole generation......and I love that stuff!  It just screams America!

I've watched 2 min. the video @ the site you recommended.  Great stuff!  Now this is a concept I think will catch on very very quickly!  People have got to check this out!  I can't believe that it's all free!  Thanks for sharing!  :-)

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!