Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #13 FOR 2007
2/27/2007 12:59:35 PM
Hello Joanne!  Thank you for enjoying my bio.  When I write my book may I put you down for a dozen?  :)   Being in the spotlight is something I really am not use too.  It is a time of reflection and has helped me grow in the realization of just how good friends are here at Adland.  I must be one of the luckiest members here, because I think I am in the best circle thus far.  That graphic is so beautiful and makes me feel at peace!  Thank you.
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/27/2007 1:04:31 PM
Hello Sharon!  Thank you for the kind words.  You must have some strong sun glasses on, because with all the other stars shining around here how can anyone see anything from the blinding lights!  :)  Well, maybe that is a good thing so no one can read between the lines in the bio.  :) I'll put you down for some books too, okay?  Have a great day!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/27/2007 1:48:49 PM

Hi Joe,

No Hummingbirds migrate by riding on the backs of elephants.  I have documentation for that in one of my 4 year old grandson's story books - so it has to be TRUE!

You are a star and yes  it would make a great forum - I have been so busy meddling in everyone else's forums these days (tee hee) that my own has been pushed to the wayside.  It's called - nasty word - put your fingers in your ears NOW - PROCRASTINATION!

God bless you Joe - you are my shining star!

Judy

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/27/2007 4:58:16 PM

Aw Waterboy!  ... What can I say that hasn't already been said ... I honestly don't think there is anything.  I do love your wonderful sense of humour.  It feels like you, Kathleen and Judy have been my friends forever.

I don't have a blinkie ... Kathleen sent instructions, but it may take me awhile ... lol

Accept the Challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of Victory ...

Today the Victory is yours, Joe

Sincerely,

Your Friend,

Terry

PS Come on over to Making A Difference and we'll have a party ... Judy already sent invitations!

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/27/2007 5:57:19 PM
Hey Terry!  Where have you been?   Thank you for agreeing with what everyone else has so graciously written.  You shouldn't try to come up with anything else nice to say because the compliment funds ran out with... yep, Judy was the last to debit from the PayPal account.  Remember what Kathleen taught us in situations like these, "Oh well!".  :)  That was so much fun last week in the clutter confession forum.  I'm still giggling over that classic!  Do you know what I am going through at this moment trying to figure out what to say about your lost blinkie?  :)  ROTFL!

Thanks for making a difference my friend!

+0