Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Life is Not Easy, or Is It?
2/19/2007 2:22:06 PM
Hi Jill, they say everything happens for a reason! I suppose we could say then that Gratitude is the Master of Attitude? Thanks for sharing!
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2007 8:18:14 AM

Didos Roger! My philosophy is simple: "Let Go and Let God" take care of it for you. It is so easy to get tangled up with daily affairs. Seems like the harder I try, the more things get screwed up! Thanks for sharing!

+0
8/9/2007 1:14:58 PM
Welcome to the Jungle

Hello! Your post is inspiring, I am praying I land soon. I am also grateful for everything I am about to loose (it is probally alot more the some people will ever have I realize I am lucky to be is the US)and will be grateful for the chance to start over with nothing but the clothes on my back if that is what it comes to. I just pray that it doesn't come to that.

Definition of civilization:

Get hurt and can't work for a while. You are now at the bottom of the food chain. No car, no electricity, no water, no phone, eventually...Left with nowhere to go. Please read my page and donate even if it is only fifty cents, and ask others you know to help for me. I am close to finding work, with pay. I am only asking for a bridge, since the workman's comp bridge failed for now, Every penny adds up. There is no compassion with dignity. I have been reduced to ask strangers for help. and I am determined that when I am back on my feet I am going to help others in this situation, there are so many of us out here. Please read my page. Thank You

http://www.mywishnet.com/profiles/Hardluckwoman/

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2007 11:32:50 PM

Hey James,

Great forums!!!

I simply walk by faith not by sight. If you truly believe thats all you can possibly do!!!!

Kathy

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2007 11:51:59 PM

Kathy, it's kind of like flying thru clouds. You have to trust your instruments to get you where you want to go. Faith is the same way. We have to trust in something we know is out there, just like the air we breathe, and that keeps an airplane in the sky. The evidence is there, we just cannot see it.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!