Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gail Dennis

114 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
A Toxic Body and Your Health
2/14/2007 7:28:49 PM
"Of all the polite topics of conversation, the state of one's intestines is probably at the bottom of most people's lists. Let's face it: Irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gas, diverticulitis and colon cancer are simply not things we like to discuss. And yet, as the old expression goes, death begins in the colon. Don't believe it? Ask any coroner. Autopsies often reveal colons that are plugged up to 80 percent with waste material." - Vegetarian Times, March, 1998 A toxic colon (old fecal debris build up) is the root cause of most digestive ailments - constipation, bloating and lethargy. Would your bowels be irritated by this debris day in and day out causing irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)? Just think about what else toxic build-up like this can cause? Stomach pain and constipation? Fatigue, gas and bloating? Headaches and indigestion? Weight gain and a large protruding belly? The list is almost endless and we have not even considered environmental toxins. “Your digestive tract DOES NOT digest processed and fast foods well so waste (undigested material) begin to slowly pile up within your intestines and colon impacting it, clogging it all up”. Zink, ME Body toxicity leads to a host of health problems. A toxic body cannot absorb and utilize vital nutrients. Our 9-day Cleansing Program is formulated to tackle the problems associated with a toxic body. Learn more. http://www.thenuyou.com Email: weightloss@thenuyou.com; weightloss@clearwire.net
+0
Re: A Toxic Body and Your Health
2/14/2007 9:58:53 PM

Hello Gail

Thank you for visiting and for your excellent post.

It is true a picture is worth  a thousand words. Just to support what Gail said about Colon Cancer let us first read about

What is cancer of the colon and rectum?

The colon is the part of the digestive system where the waste material is stored. The rectum is the end of the colon adjacent to the anus. Together, they form a long, muscular tube called the large intestine (also known as the large bowel). Tumors of the colon and rectum are growths arising from the inner wall of the large intestine. Benign tumors of the large intestine are called polyps. Malignant tumors of the large intestine are called cancers.

Benign polyps do not invade nearby tissue or spread to other parts of the body. Benign polyps can be easily removed during colonoscopy, and are not life threatening. If benign polyps are not removed from the large intestine, they can become malignant (cancerous) over time. Most of the cancers of the large intestine are believed to have developed from polyps. Cancer of the colon and rectum (also referred to as colorectal cancer) can invade and damage adjacent tissues and organs. Cancer cells can also break away and spread to other parts of the body (such as liver and lung) where new tumors form. The spread of colon cancer to distant organs is called metastasis of the colon cancer. Once metastasis has occurred in colorectal cancer, a complete cure of the cancer is unlikely.

(Yes the cure may be unlikely, but we know that it ain’t over until is over. I say - you may still have a chance to beat this Cancer.)

So do you now see how critical and important it is to keep a squeaky clean colon.

Go ahead and check out Gail’s 9 day colon cleanse NOW!

http://www.thenuyou.com

Many people take their supplements with Acid water. The supplements taken will work but will work even better if you take the supplements with enhanced pH water.

It took me a while to find X20 pH water enhancer and now this is all the water that I drink with my supplements.

The X20 is a patented product. It has 74 electrolytes and minerals, and makes the water wetter (smaller molecules) and will drive the nutrients of supplement further down into the cells to better absorb and you are also getting Detoxed deeper at the cellular level.

You can go to my web site http://www.Wakeupgethealthy.com

to learn about How to Stop Acidosis.

Be sure to read the FREE Cancer Prevention Report or click here:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/540742.aspx

Thank again for visiting.

Be blessed in all that you do.

Robert C

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!