Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jack Atkinson

48 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Natural Health Products
2/13/2007 1:58:32 PM
I find that I get good results with Natural Products and no side effects.
+0
Jack Atkinson

48 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Natural Health Products
2/13/2007 3:16:46 PM
I try to use mostly good quality products that will be used by for body.
+0
Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/25/2007 1:02:02 PM

Thanks a bunch Jack for the invite to your forum.

Enchanted Hollow: Scents to tickle all your senses

Mega Hits: Free hits

MadVlad: Responsive free advertising

+0
3/25/2007 1:36:42 PM

I use vemma which is an acronym for vitamins, essential minerals, mangosteen and aloe and green tea.  I was involved with another natural health ingredient company which had multiple products that you had to purchase.  vemma has only one and it is a liquid vitamin and mineral supplement that is completely bioready.  with pills and capsules you only get 18% into the body.  I am completely sold on vemma.  all natural and all bioready.  www.mangosteenminerals.com/ , www.myvemma.com/gstandly

Glenn Standly

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2007 2:56:57 PM
I love Jerky Direct, a producer of healthy all-natural hormone free and/or organic products is dedicated to bringing you the finest quality premium products at an incredible value. Jerky Direct has long been a supplier of healthy meat snacks to the industry and is known as a premier producer and supplier of many premium products to health-conscious people everywhere. BBQ Turkey is sooo delicious, low carb, low calorie, low cholesterol, low fat.... a great healthy snack or part of a meal ! I love the shredded buffalo in salads ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!