Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Tips on How to Reverse the Effect of Karma
2/13/2007 6:42:39 PM

Steven,

Thank you for calling in.

You are always welcome.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/13/2007 6:47:25 PM

Right on Thomas.

I'm on fire.

Roger

+0
2/13/2007 9:24:39 PM

Actually there are 2 laws of karma. There is the one where certain Faiths belief that when we die we will return if we have created bad karma. Even some that preach we could return as a worm!. This law of karma to me is a cruel teaching as each time we reincarnate, we bring more and more bad karma with us which makes our path harder and harder. On the other hand, however if you keep doing good you will end up not having to reincarnate but rather be with God.

The karma you are talking about is more linked to what you give out comes back to you. Similar teachings from other believes would say what you give out comes back 100 fold. This kind of karma does work as I have witnessed in often in real life. It may take a day up to months or years to happen in each case and I believe this is a good way to live. Be positive and kind always and what you give out will be returned eventually. I belief that Christianity practiced as Jesus taught is the kindest faith on earth. Why do I say that. Well it is true that Jesus said that if you do not accept me as your Saviour, you will perish but by the same token, you can accept Jesus anytime of you life and pray for forgiveness. Even as it states, In your dying breath if you accept me and ask for forgiveness, you will enter the kingdom of heaven. Also Jesus showed Love, Compassion, Forgiveness and never judged anybody at all. What a great example Jesus gave us, to live by, Keith.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!