Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Prayer Request From One Of Our Own Adland Pro Friends (2/9/2007)
2/9/2007 1:02:37 PM
You are all so special!  I know that Rick is probably reading over the replies here.  So Rick with us all behind you praying how can you fail?  Have faith brother. 

Thank you all for coming.  It means so much to me as well as to Rick I am sure.  There are many silent prayers here as well. 

I also see that there are others hurting and in need of healing so I pray that the Lord touches you as well in the name of Jesus  Amen

God Bless All!
Marion

Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
2/9/2007 1:11:58 PM

Hi Rick, I pray for You And your pain and wish you a quick recovery

May God Bless You And Your Family.

Your Friend,

Mitchell Shelton.

A COMPLETE Turn-Key Business, that you can operate online, A real business that you can be proud of and use to earn a real income Also Learn How to [Stop Being A Victim] Also learn how to stop being a victim.
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/9/2007 1:14:43 PM

Hello Marion and Rick and may God Bless you both,

Rick,

I will be also praying and asking our Father to lift you and your wife and Family up.

I understand and know what restriction in any part of the body can do. I too will be going in for a 2  disc removal back operation and fusion on Feb 12 and am not lookingforward to it, but I know that thee Lord will take care of me and my kids. I am a single dad with NO relatives here in CA to even help out. So my prayers are with you all in this time of need.  Have a good month brother Rick. 

JR 

+0
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/9/2007 1:44:14 PM

Where two or more are gathered in his name, there is love.

There's alot of loving prayers here and I would like to add mine. I pray that the light and power of the Lord heals and gives strength to you and your faimily, amen.

God bless,

G. Lee

G. Lee Meyer
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/9/2007 2:00:13 PM

Hi Marion

Wow many people need praying for it seems in the community these day how do you keep up and find these prople.Let's hope your forum prayers ease these poor unfortunate souls into healing faster and back to good health.

Rick i don't know you but i also pray for for you.I know the Rotator Cup ailments where we have it in men of the sea all the time pulling traps throughing Bouys pulling rope all day long in freezing wet damp weather on the atlantic ocean.Many of my friends complain of this ailment.It hasn't hit me yet that it grinds my rotator cup but i have felt the pain of it.I hope that God does look down at you buddy and heals you.

Take Care

Dennis

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!