Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Personality Disorders Part 1
2/22/2007 1:34:55 PM
My brother apparently suffers from this because he thinks everything is about him or because of him. When he gets in trouble with the police, he always says its because they hate him and are always after him. Never just admits it might be something that he has actually done! Tracy
+0
2/22/2007 1:38:07 PM
Thanks for this wonderful information bill! T
+0
2/22/2007 2:07:21 PM

Hello There Tracy

Fancy meeting you here.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would love to take this opportunity, to introduce to you, Tracy, The Harassment Manager from Billally's Pub on Ryze.  Folks, this lady has turned mundane harassment into an artform that has been entertaing people at Billally's for several months now. I highly recommend that you invite her to your friends list. Tracy is a good friend of mine and Ally's and is sure to bring a smile to the faces of everyone she meets.

Now Tracy, about that brother of yours. Perhaps you should invite him to our forum here. There is no better way to find out you need a haicut than by looking into a mirror. LOL . Welcomne back Tracy. I missed you. Oh, and don't forget to dust off that jar full of gullbladder on your mantle. Such a lovely addition to anyones decor. LOL

Visit the Billallys Pub network at:
 http://pub-network.ryze.com
The following link is to a program that has been highly recommended to me by people that i know and trust. I have been unable to find anything negative about this company.
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/22/2007 5:32:41 PM

Hello Billy,

Thank you for sharing this great information.I will be helping a friend that is in school at the present time for mental disorders and will show her this article.

You are a god send!

Lisa

+0
2/22/2007 6:47:37 PM
Bill You can run but you cant hide! LOL Sorry i have been involved as much as i would have liked lately over here at adland but as you know i have been otherwise occupied with getting gutted like a fish! LOL I mailed the jar to you......since you seemed so fascinated with having a gallbladder in a jar! LOL As for my brother well he doesnt use a computer so cant invite him to join besides he would probably only think you were conspiring with the cops against him! lol Take care DADDYBILL T
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!