Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A PRAYER REQUEST FOR JR RIVERA
2/6/2007 9:08:30 AM
Hello Everyone,
Thanks for your replies, I am sure JR appreciates them, he said he is thinking positively.
God bless!
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/6/2007 10:04:28 AM

JR,

Brother, I'm praying for you.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
2/6/2007 10:29:12 AM

Hello Carla!  :-)

You're an Angel to be doing this for our friend JR. He has been very kind and supportive of me here in AdlandPro.

I will be sure to write him.

Take care my friend!

John Sanchez

If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!

John 13:34 (Whole Chapter)
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

John 13:35 (Whole Chapter)
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/6/2007 11:18:12 AM

I want to thank Carla, Phil, Pauline, Luella, John and Lisa for the prayers and recovery for me and my family. Being a single dad for the past 12 years has been a Blessing for me. The dads and I have a special bond that will never be broken. I have grown to love this world, even with the blemishes that are upon us. All I can say is that the Lord looks over all of us NO matter what the circumstances are.

I will be going in on Feb 12 for a Dual Posterior Lumbar Back Fusion and hope to be up and moving around ASAP. Recovery time for the fusion is about 3 months (doctors say) but I would love to be moving around and making better progress within weeks of getting operated. Again thanks for the prayers and may God Bless all of you also.

+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/6/2007 7:38:00 PM

Brother JOE

Thanks so much for the prayers. It is much appreciated at a time like this. I know that all will go well. God bless you my friend.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!