Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Emergency Preparedness and buffalo, beef, turkey Jerky !
5/12/2007 8:42:46 PM
EAT the healthy way we did hundreds of years ago! The BBQ Turkey has 60 calories per serving and is soooo tasteee ! The healthy protein snack, low carb, low cholesterol, low fat. Great for hiking, biking, camping, fishing, and just sitting around at computer! Join for wholesale prices of healthy, hormone free Jerky. Buffalo, beef, turkey Jerky in variety of Flavors! Shipping free anywhere in USA! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com You no longer have to chase yours down... Roger Ball and Rocky Mountain Land and Cattle are doing it for you! Join Jerky Direct for Wholesale Prices/FREE shipping of Hormone free, delicious Buffalo, beef, turkey Jerky and many other awesome products! Delivered direct to your door ! MMMMM dried fruits coming for the fall in Blueberry, Pina Colada.... all natural and healthy! Coming November 1, 2006 ! In time to stuff Christmas Stockings with them! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com We get to enjoy eating our delicious, hormone free jerky and make money ! Come join our TEAM
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2007 9:26:22 PM

Hi Everyone, Jerky Direct, a producer of healthy all-natural and/or organic products is dedicated to bringing you the finest quality premium products at an incredible value. Jerky Direct has long been a supplier of healthy meat snacks to the industry and is known as a premier producer and supplier of many premium products to health-conscious people everywhere.

Jerky Direct offers premium products which are all natural and/or organic. Because of quality, variety and value, our company is growing at an astounding rate. We are continuing to expand our growth by looking for extraordinary people to become new distributors nationwide. With Jerky Direct, you have the opportunity to become an important part of a winning team! Click here for more info on this great opportunity!  
http://LaNellsTeam.jerkydirect.com
  LaNell, Team Leader

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2007 11:50:15 PM
Emergency Preparedness and buffalo, beef, turkey Jerky ! Posted: 01-29-2007 03:41 PM My Favorite Business! We get to eat the delicious jerky! These bags of jerky have an 18 months shelf life, so it's perfect to put into those emergency backpacks, totes in case of weather disasters, other emergencies. And it's always a great high protein snack for you or the kids or just to have along on camping, biking, hiking, canoeing or hunting trips. Great for hunting season ! Just don't share it with the bears ! guys and gals ! Indians used to take along dehydrated meat mixed with grains and berries called Pemmican and when they had time to set up camp for a day or so...they'd take pieces of Pemmican and put it into a wet leather cooking hide and they'd add water and make a soup or stew out of it. You can do the same with jerky! Add water and a package of one of those boxed dehydrated potato packages and you have an emergency stew! Many of the survival meal bars they sell online are mostly starch with added vitamins and they will keep you alive, but ... you need some protein on hand. And the Meals Ready to Eat survival meals ....they ALL have yeast in them...I'm allergic to yeast! Can't eat those! But Jerky? Low Fat, High Protein, Low Sodium, no growth hormones, no antibiotics and no preservatives !!!!! That's what I'm keeping on hand! How about you? Beef, Turkey, and Buffalo jerky that is all natural and/or organic. No hormone injected cattle or Turkeys They have slab style jerky, nuggets, flat disk jerky (buffalo O s, easy to eat and delicious)...they have sweet and spicy, hickory smoke, habenero pepper, peppered jerky, original and many others. With each order you get 1/2 lb. (two 4 oz. bags) of jerky! Except for the buffalo jerky which comes in two 3.5 oz bags. $12 gives you 1/2 lb. of jerky and it's FREE Shipping! You no longer have to hunt yours down or gather ! Rocky Mountain Land and Cattle deliver it to your door! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2007 11:34:49 PM
My Favorite Business! We get to eat the delicious jerky! These bags of jerky have an 18 months shelf life, so it's perfect to put into those emergency backpacks, totes in case of weather disasters, other emergencies. And it's always a great high protein snack for you or the kids or just to have along on camping, biking, hiking, canoeing or hunting trips. Great for hunting season ! Just don't share it with the bears ! guys and gals ! You no longer have to hunt yours down or gather ! Rocky Mountain Land and Cattle deliver it to your door! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/15/2007 7:41:06 PM
Emergency Preparedness and buffalo, beef, turkey Jerky ! My Favorite Business! We get to eat the delicious jerky! These bags of jerky have an 18 months shelf life, so it's perfect to put into those emergency backpacks, totes in case of weather disasters, other emergencies. And it's always a great high protein snack for you or the kids or just to have along on camping, biking, hiking, canoeing or hunting trips. Great for hunting season ! Just don't share it with the bears ! guys and gals ! Indians used to take along dehydrated meat mixed with grains and berries called Pemmican and when they had time to set up camp for a day or so...they'd take pieces of Pemmican and put it into a wet leather cooking hide and they'd add water and make a soup or stew out of it. You can do the same with jerky! Add water and a package of one of those boxed dehydrated potato packages and you have an emergency stew! Many of the survival meal bars they sell online are mostly starch with added vitamins and they will keep you alive, but ... you need some protein on hand. And the Meals Ready to Eat survival meals ....they ALL have yeast in them...I'm allergic to yeast! Can't eat those! But Jerky? Low Fat, High Protein, Low Sodium, no growth hormones, no antibiotics and no preservatives !!!!! That's what I'm keeping on hand! How about you? Beef, Turkey, and Buffalo jerky that is all natural and/or organic. No hormone injected cattle or Turkeys They have slab style jerky, nuggets, flat disk jerky (buffalo O s, easy to eat and delicious)...they have sweet and spicy, hickory smoke, habenero pepper, peppered jerky, original and many others. With each order you get 1/2 lb. (two 4 oz. bags) of jerky! Except for the buffalo jerky which comes in two 3.5 oz bags. $12 gives you 1/2 lb. of jerky and it's FREE Shipping! You no longer have to hunt yours down or gather ! Rocky Mountain Land and Cattle deliver it to your door! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda TeamLeader/Guardian
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!