Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: If you want to win anything ...
6/27/2005 9:29:42 PM
Hi Bogdan, Hehee, its good quote and reminds of gent from the lates '50's early '60's (I believe. Known by the name of "Crazy Eddie" this gentleman was a WACKO. Well a wacko who built one of the largest electronic store chains in the USA. Anyone else remember this clown. He had TV commericals where he'd run in and start smashing things while screaming, stuff like come to Crazy Eddies the home of insanely low prices and Crazy Eddies where the Our Prices are Insane. He did the common things in life in uncommon ways and drew the attention of thousands. He dared to do that which others thought were Berserk. Dang, there I go showing my age again,(o; Smil'in down memory lane
+0
Re: If you want to win anything ...
6/28/2005 5:16:10 PM
Hello Friends, If you want to win anything – •You must have the “WILL to WIN.” •You must “WRITE DOWN a PLAN.” •PLAN each “STEP to WIN.” •“START YOUR PLAN.” •Daily /weekly monitor your “PLANS PROGRESS.” •“DON’T QUIT.” Complete your plan. - a race, •Exercise and Train your Body. •Have the correct DIET. •Study the Competition •Programme your Mind to Win. •Train with the WINNERS. •Be in Control of your Body. •Compete in many Races. •Monitor you progress. •Never give up. - your self, •The hardest to organise. •Study yourself and your Limitations. •How much do you want to win? •Control your actions. - your life, •What do you want out off life? •You must “ Plan your Life.” •Write down your plan for “Aims and Goals.” •Start as they say “ DO IT NOW.”…. “WON.” - you have to go a little berserk. •Going berserk you are out of Control. •You can but “ A Ship in a Storm can Flounder.” •“MORE HASTE LESS SPEED.” •Remember the “Hare and the Tortoise.” •A person going berserk is easy to beat. YOU’RE PLAN TO WIN. •START NOW, setting high Aims and Goals which are both qualitative and quantitative. •CREATE A DAILY LIST, of your six most important Priorities. •WRITE DOWN EACH WEEK, a specific plan of your aims and goals. •MONITOR YOUR PLAN CHART, with your forecast and then actual completion. •RESEARCH and LEARN, use literature and advice make it work for you. “IF YOU CANNOT ASK YOU CANNOT LIVE.” •“DON’T QUIT. ” - “COMPLETE YOUR AIM/GOAL.” TO WIN: You can visualise the mountains you are going to climb, you can see the star towards which you are travelling, you know where you are going and you are pointed in the right direction. Now all you have to do is follow your plan exactly how you have written it and you will be very successful. To your Success Bryan Webb – United Kingdom. ***************************# EARN and LEARN at: http://englishwww.en101.com JOIN US to BUILD a BETTER UNIVERSE "How would you feel if you knew for sure that you were entering the most successful time of your life?" http://bw0119622.betteruniverse.com "FERRARI" FLASH PRESENTATION: http://www.movie.ws/1abiz/show ***************************#
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!