Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
If you want to win anything ...
6/27/2005 10:40:39 AM
"If you want to win anything - a race, your self, your life - you have to go a little berserk." William Shakespeare
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: If you want to win anything ...
6/27/2005 10:48:28 AM
Thanks for the invite Bogdan,Already Been there, done that, LOL :)
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/27/2005 11:46:23 AM
Hello Bogdan Im at the airport on a layover,I love my lap top,For now I can still visit untill I get to germany,Have to make several stops before we get there,So im getting to participate,I just work very hard to try to win what I want,I just name it and claim it,Do not have time to go bersrk.To busy going after what I want to accomplish,thanks,your freind,kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
6/27/2005 11:47:22 AM
Morning my friend!!! I just sent this one out to our entire organization: Perseverance is the hard work you do **after you get tired** of doing the hard work you already did. Newt Gingrich Have a GREAT week!!!! Linda/CMAS, BS, RN www.picturetrail.com/biznurse
+0
6/27/2005 11:52:49 AM
Interesting quote Bogdan. Would like to hear your interpretation of it. Thanks! Your Friend, JOHN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!