Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The 79th Edition Of The Person Of The Week!!!
1/28/2007 8:37:12 AM
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2007 8:38:21 AM
Congrats, Amanda!
That was really some life story, you've been through a LOT!  I'm glad you're here this week.  You really deserve this honor from your friends here!
+0
1/28/2007 8:39:00 AM

Hello Amanda:

As John suggested, your account was an emotional rollercoaster. True as well is the fact that when I read such stories, I can not help but think of the few people in the lives of others who were placed there, just at the right moment, to somehow protect their faith, lift you up, and assit you in moving forward to that place that can offer one a safe and sane place from which to grow into a productive and loving adult; one capable of wonderful achivements.

Being a person who has spent many years in the entertianment industry, I also see these bio's and stories of ones past, the foundations of what could ultimately become a motion picture based on true life events; those that our industry seeks to produce. Think about that, please.

Your story, like others that I have read here at POTW, when placed before the public can inspire hope, and renew ones faith. Thank for those gifts.

Be blessed,

Joe Buccheri

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/28/2007 8:56:15 AM
Thank-you John for the Invitation to this week's POTW forum. CONGRATULATIONS AMANDA ON BECOMING THIS WEEKS QUEEN OF ADLAND. I am happy to get to know more about you by reading your Bio here. Thamk-you for sharing so much about yourself as you have done alot in your life. Amanda I am proud to be a part of your circle of friends. God Bless Michael
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2007 9:24:21 AM

QUEEN AMANDA

CONGRATULATIONS

ENJOY YOUR WEEK IN THE SPOTLIGHT !!!

YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO ALL..BLESS YOU DEAR LADY FOR YOUR UNDAUNTED FAITH.....YOU HAVE MUCH BLESSINGS COMING YOUR WAY BE  SURE OF THAT !!!!

I AM PROUD TO BE YOUR FRIEND.

GRACE NPEACE TO YOU

YOUR FRIEND ALWAYS

PAULINE R

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!