Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Would you leap naked from your steaming bathtub to...
1/25/2007 4:09:14 PM

HI LINDA, GREAT ARTICLE, YOUR STATEMENT FALOWING WAS RIGHT ON. MANY PEOPLE WILL DO WHAT THEY ARE TOLD.

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2007 4:57:17 PM
Hi Linda,

Well that rather depends who was holding the bathtowel?  lol

It's funny, i've been here nearly a year now and one of the first forums I saw was one of yours and guess what you were suggesting?  You were reminding people to do their due diligence.

And now nearly a year later you have to come back and remind us that we need to use our brain and a little common sense when doing business and have to remind us of the risks

"Unless we do our due diligence, of course .. which most people don't do because it's too much work and takes too long."

If people would listen to this advice, it wouldn't really matter who anyone "hung out with" or what they looked like - as the proof of the pudding is in the eating!

Thanks for another great forum
Love
Jenny

+0
Alan Smith

157 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/25/2007 11:59:26 PM

Now isn't that the truth!

Great reminder to count the costs before throwing in with someone we don't know.

Alan Smith, Your Guide to Being On-Purpose --------------------------- http://www.MyID.ws probably the best Identity Theft resource on the internet. ---- View the Movie: http://asmith.greatcareerplan.com View the Presentation!
+0
1/26/2007 6:55:46 PM
Hi Linda,

Thank you for your warning. I with I had seen your article two weeks ago before I found Danny's Scam Report. I was thinking who better to trust and ordered Multiple Steams of Income plus the upgrade only to discover their email reply was bogus, the address was not real and my email box is hit every day with another offer from the same fake email address. Maybe Adland should develop a scam list of their own. It would be an excellent public service.

Thank you agan for your article. I'm still looking for a good funded proposal offer for my MLM program.

Robert Honore
robertnhonore@hotmail.com
www.affordableenergycenter.com (Only In Texas)
+0
Winston Scoville

536 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/29/2007 10:32:14 PM
Hi Linda and fellow forumites! Yes, most definitely a good article and true words of wisdom. Sadly, there is another factor we run across that has just as damaging an effect as running into all these types of scam artists. It's called PRIDE. There are some people who just refuse to see the truth for stepping over themselves. Once in a while though, there is the fortunate one who finally makes that realization, swallows their pride and finds the success they were looking for in the first place. Robert, If I might just make a quick comment on your comment: "Maybe Adland should develop a scam list of their own" It would make more sense to make a list of viable businesses than to do that! LOL
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!