Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Motivate yourself to success! Meet ALP's own - Donna Atwater!
1/24/2007 12:15:47 PM
Hello everyone!  :-)

I have come into contact with an amazing person here @ ALP that I would love for everyone to meet.  Her name is Donna Atwater.  She is an upbeat, positive person who has taken The Law of Attraction principles and apllied them to her life and made some dramatic changes!

Anyway - I'd like to invite everyone to check out her "Motivate Yourself To Success" forum here @ ALP.  In this forum, she discusses the importance of applying The Law of Attraction principles and how she has done so to improve her life!

CLICK HERE to check out Donna's "Motivate Yourself to Success" forum.

Please add her to your "friend's list" if she is not already on it!

CLICK HERE to check out her profile and add her as a friend.

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Motivate yourself to success! Meet ALP's own - Donna Atwater!
1/24/2007 3:51:37 PM

Hello Brian

Donna is already a friend and it did not take me to long to find out what an amazing person she is and what a good friend you are in helping her out!

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/25/2007 12:20:53 AM
Hi Nick!  :-)

Thanks for stopping by my friend!  Donna is an amazing gal!  What I really love about her "Motivate Yourself to Success" forum is how she actually breaks down the process that she has used to bring about positive change in her life.

No "hocus-pocus".....No "New-Age ping-pong"......Just a PMA and strong desire to become successful @ anything her heart desires!

My hat is off to her!  :-) 

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
1/25/2007 8:24:39 AM

Thanks Brian!!  You are all amazing!  I thank you very much for the kind comments and am truly blushing. 

I just want to say that I hope everyone can take the principals of the Law of Attraction and make these practices part of their life.  It was a true pleasure changing myself and have seen many doors open since then. 

Some people watching "The Secret" think that Law of Attraction is some type of Ancient ritual.  I never understood that until I watched the movie for the fifth time and realized what might make them feel that way.  The movie is FANTASTIC but it is designed to be entertaining as well and draw your attention.  In doing this there was a little fluff added to the movie that some people take the wrong way.  I thought if I was able to just get down to the simple basics of how to apply it in a step form people might be able to pull a little more from it and actually put it to use in their life.  Hence the reason for the homework and activities. :)

I had a great time and am working on building a newsletter to compliment the steps in which personal motivation and uplifting thoughts are encouraged.  I welcome you to join our newsletter by going HERE.  However please don't expect too much for another week or so.  We are working hard to get all the kinks out to not only ensure the motivational emails go out, but the Success Within Me steps go out to each new subscriber.  But hang in there.  We are dedicated to sharing this with everyone in the hopes that some of our subscribers, if not all, can walk away with a new lease on life.  Pay It Forward!! :)  

Thanks Brian again!  You too, are an amazing person and thank you so much for this post.  I am very grateful to say the least! 

Remember everyone, Change can only happen when you allow it to!!!

+0