Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Our System * * Works * * We Are Growing Daily - Join Us!
1/23/2007 4:02:14 PM
Hello Again!

First of all, I have some very  Important NEWS for our Cash Master Mind Team! 

A friend of mine has gotten paid $500 just for completing some offers online. I think it will be a great way for generating some quick extra cash to have extra money to use to advertise our Cash Master Mind Team so that we can see a true matrix explosion. I'm also considering another marketing resource that has tools that can help you with growing our Cash Master Mind matrix, while creating an additional income stream for us. I'll be updating you on all of these developments very soon.
This is such an exciting time!

Well on December 20th I told someone about the Cash Master Mind project and our team was born. We started at the absolutely slowest time of the year for trying to build and grow a new business. Yet one month later we are still growing strong. Except for two days, every  single day since December 20th including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, and New Years Day our team has grown.

The reason we are having such unusual success so quickly is because so many of our team members are seriously working to grow their matrix. We are turning into the type of team that doesn't sit and wait for spill over. Instead we work to provide spill over for our own matrix. And that is the recipe for having success in building a strong matrix. And of course we think it's pretty exciting getting paid weekly for our efforts. That's a nice combination to get paid weekly while working to build a residual income stream that will pay us hundreds and eventually thousands per month.

I just love using marketing resources that pay me to be a member. We have discovered an innovative marketing networking resource that was created to help you to learn how to become more successful in all of your business ventures. This unique program offers a very valuable service that will benefit:

* * *Anyone who is working a home business

* * * Anyone who wants to make money working from home

* * * Anyone who wants to learn how to be more successful working from home.

That pretty much covers all of us!   :-)

Do you like the idea of turning $30 into $6200 a month? Our team is living proof that working together we can accomplish a lot more than working alone. As we build a strong successful team there is no reason why we can't join additional programs and create additional income streams over and over again.

Please join us so we can all start working together to fill your matrix as well. You won't be working alone, because with a 2X10 forced matrix we are all working together to fill the matrix level by level. Just think a few months from now you could be earning hundreds or more per month in residual income. January is the perfect month to create a new profitable income stream.

Now you don't have to struggle alone trying to figure out to make hundreds or thousands a month working from home. This program was created to be a place that will give you support and ideas to help you become more successful in all of your business ventures.

But just as important you'll be a part of our team and over time that could end up being worth hundreds and thousands a month to you in residual income!

In just one month our team has 104 active members! And what is really exciting is that our team is from all around the world. I just love it! This was accomplished  because of the team work of several motivated members working together. Our first 5 levels in the matrix are now completely filled!! That means that no one will be alone trying to fill their matrix. Several of us will be working together trying to fill the same levels. It really is a team project, where no one is alone. Level 6 is half way filled and we already have people on the 7th and 8th levels .

Nothing is impossible when enough of us come together and work towards a common goal. The key is to
have active, serious, motivated team members who are working together to build their matrix rather than waiting for spill over.

If you like the idea of being paid weekly, starting now, while building a business that can eventually pay you hundreds and thousands monthly in residual walk away income, then I invite you to join our successful fast growing team! You don't have to sponsor the world to be successful with this program, everyone just doing a little can accomplish unbelievable results. If you need help in learning how to get sign-ups, I'll be happy to share some ideas with you since I've had hundreds of sign-ups the last couple of years in various programs.

Be sure to look at the testimonies from myself and 2 of our team members that are featured right on the main web page!   You'll be able to tell everyone who you ask to take a look at your website, that you are on the same successful team!

This program has been paying out since early November. Many of us have been paid several times already. I thought it would make the perfect program for an Adland Income project and the results so far have been absolutely amazing.

Once you join our team I'll share a game plan with you that will enable you to start getting paid weekly right away! You can write your own income ticket with this program. Once you are earning hundreds per month if you want a pay raise and want to earn thousands a month just keep working to grow your matrix. This program gives you the opportunity to build a residual walk away full-time income that most people only dream of.

We have a total of 104 on our team, this is the best team I have ever worked with in my life. We have active members who aren't sitting and waiting for spill over, instead they are working to provide spill over for their downline and with enough team members that have that attitude and motivation, having us all in one matrix makes for a very exciting team matrix!

Here are the 86 very motivated Adland friends who are a part of this very successful fast growing team. Be sure to read through the list. You'll be surprised at how many names you recognize. Our results show that working together we can accomplish great things. I wonder how many we will have on our team by the time our second month anniversary rolls around???

Felicia Harris
Marilyn Ali-Martin
Albert Morin
Allen Daniels
Ally Stewart
Alphonso Smith
Alvin Harris
Andrew Than
Angela Cardwell
Bev Hodges
Bill (William) Floyd
Bob Dull
Carla Sity
Carolyn Faison
Cathy Hall
Cindy Forrester
Dale Ostrum
Dave Gaddis
Dave Hookham
David Calderon
David Lane-Ryan
Dawn Simon
Deb Kline
Debra Keith
Diane Bjorling
Don Levell
DONG GEUN YOO
Edgar Chiutena
Ellen Brucks
Eugene Bonebright
Frank Lefebre
Gail Casseus
George Graves
Hans-Martin Steinert
Hazel Zwager
Irma Cruz
James Wright
Jean Saintfery
Jeffrey (Jeff) Sinski
John Crawford
John Moton
John Ruggles
John R Stipe
Kari Shinal
Ken Wakeling
Kevin McNabb
Kim Hruby
Klaus Odermatt
Kris & Scott OBrien
Kyle Eden
Lai Hoh
Louis Pominville
Mark Gifford
Mark Lombardo
Marty Bromberg
Mary Hofstetter
Michael Derowin
Mimi Negrey
Paul Davey
Peter Thompson
Raju Chacko
Raymond Conduit
Raymond Kemper
Ricardo Weatherly
Rick Martin
Roosevelt Barnes
Rosalie Tuomey
Ryan Arroyo
Sam Sugden
Sandra Willis
Shannon Crossler
Sharon Lee
Shirley Martin
Shirley Peoples
Sonia Lawrence
Stephanie Kagiwada
Steven Suchar
Steven Workman
Stuart Molyneux
Sunday Steketee
Theresa Myers
Todd McBride
Tony Harcke
Wayne Cook
Werner van Gessel
William Morris Jr.

Hopefully I can add your name before I write my next post.

Don't forget to read the testimonies from myself and 2 of our team members that are featured right on the main web page!  

The 2 payment options are at the very end of the web page. There are still spots open on my 6th level. It won't take long to start seeing people on your first level because we have already started filling the  7th and 8th levels and you'll have several levels of committed members working above you who want to fill their matrix level by level! It's amazing what can be accomplished when we all work together.

Never in my life have I been privileged to be on a team like this before! It's an honor to be working together with so many serious, motivated team mates. We would love to work with you to help you to achieve the same success. You really can start getting paid weekly right away while building a residual income that can eventually pay you hundreds and thousands every month.

The future looks bright!

Go Colts!!!
Felicia
Touch your highest vision & make it part of who you are in every moment.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Re: Our System * * Works * * We Are Growing Daily - Join Us!
1/23/2007 4:37:06 PM

this sounds like a team that i would love to be a part of i am so new to the computer business.  i have spent a lot of money on a lot of tool and reports that i dont even know how to use a lot of them and i would love to have your help with this adventure i am probly on some of the list that you are on right now and not even know it.  and i also would like to know how to promote the ones that i am in  also. thank you\

james johnson

james william johnson ll
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/23/2007 7:12:11 PM
Hello James!

It's so good to hear from you and I would love to have you on our team. I have given my referrals ideas on how to grow our Cash Master Mind team and what we are doing is working. You can join at the following link.

http://www.cashmastermind.biz/members/profit4you/index.html

The payment links are at the very bottom of the website. I look forward to working with you. I'll also be sharing additional ideas and resources to increase our success.
Go Colts!!!
Felicia
Touch your highest vision & make it part of who you are in every moment.

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/23/2007 7:32:35 PM
Good Evening Felicia...
I have a testimonial in the very early stages of my involvement with Cash MasterMind.
I signed up exactly 1 month ago today and I already have had 4 members added to my downline strictly from spillover! 
You are 100% correct when you say that this is a very active team of networkers.  The matrix is filling up quickly!
I am also following Felicia's "game plan" and my business is moving forward every day.
Adlanders...if you are thinking "should I?" "shouldn't I?"  Don't be left standing on the corner after the parade is a mile down the road!
Join us today...Join the fun...Join the excitement of an Adland team build!!
Have a pleasant day...your friend Steven
Grab your spot in the matrix here  http://linktovisit.com/am 
+0
1/23/2007 7:51:32 PM
Did you notice the last NAME on the List. That should move you if nothing else does. This is a great site. Come on and join now and watch the list grow under you. Thanks, John
John R. Stipe, P. O. Box 506, Forrest City, AR 72336 http://www.stipetravel.com http://www.moreincometravel.biz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!