Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Our vision controls the way we think .....
6/27/2005 12:30:21 PM
Hi Bogdan! Charles's statement is very true of the facts. In summing up, we can identify with what is said in the bible 'where there is no vision the people perish' (Proverbs 29:18) Always, Sunny http://www.skyquestcom.com/smartelearning Skyquestcom Programs For Success http://352987.igi-art.com Income Opportunity with Arts
Your Friend and Networking Partner Sunny Lim
+0
6/27/2005 2:12:10 PM
Hello again Bogdan, I thought the story of my little brother’s success would be appropriate in this forum since it might encourage others and as it is good example of what vision can do. My little brother (his name is Jose) didn’t graduate from high school but he joined the Air Force where he got a lot of special training and where his success commenced. Jose would always get into what ever I was into; he looked up to me when we were growing up. But it is I who looked up to him now (literally, he is about 6 feet 3 inches. LOL. I'm 6 foot.) When I became a Christian he became, like everything else he copied me in. But Jose would always try to take it step further and today Jose is a deacon in his Church. I think a lot of his success comes from being a devout Christian. While in the Air Force Jose apply for a position as bodyguard to the President of USA. He flew on Air Force 1 during President Clintons Administration and has since done some other important work for the government. This story can get rather long so I think I will just post the link to his web site so you can check out his resume. You will amaze by his resume. I am very proud of my little brother who didn't graduate from high school but found ways to succeed in life. He now continuously takes courses at colleges to further his success; he is an incredible young man. Please take the time to check out web site and resume, you will be inspired. http://josejsanchez.com/index.htm Your friend, JOHN
+0
6/27/2005 2:15:03 PM
Great quote Sunny! Perfect for this forum! JOHN
+0
Our vision controls how well our kids grow up too...
7/6/2005 7:37:13 PM
Dear Kathy my friend, Just found this interesting post from you at the forum. Didn't know, you are actually into teaching as well, besides all the other things you do... You have a great motivation there and a great purpose! And yes, I agree, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing the shadows of worry, pain and sorrow lift from the faces of the people we love and hold dear. Todays kids are tomorrows teachers and tomorrows leaders. From amongst their rows will come tomorrows opinion leaders, and great artists. Any effort that contributes to that does indeed make a lot of difference and can not be highly enough commended. The future of any culture depends not to a small degree upon those who educate its kids and its people, who nourish their visions and enable them to achieve their dreams. Together with the parents it is the teachers who form this "future generation" into something we are all proud of, and always will be. If all of mankind would look at each other as a big family and made it a priority to help people, young and old, in achieving their visions and dreams, a new civilization would arise on Earth, unlike any other, that ever existed. Let's start making it so! Much Love and talk to you again soon, Martin
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/6/2005 8:02:02 PM
Hello Bogdan, One thing I have realised comes with vision is an acceptance of what our environment is and working within that to acheive our vision. Also to be willing to always learn, being open minded so to speak. Someone else may just have an answer to one of your questions. Thank you for your inspiration today. Kindest Regards Lisa Lomas
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0