Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A BIBLE STUDY FORUM 2007
1/21/2007 1:14:34 PM
Georgios, Georgios, When are you going to LET GO AND LET LIVE my friend ??? Be concerned only about YOU, and your beliefs, and life, leave the rest up to GOD to do the judging , remember one day when we all stand before the throne of Judgement God isnt going to ask you to give account of other peoples sin, so why are you concerned so much about other people !!! Life this way will be much simple, peaceful and harmonious. THINK ABOUT IT....And remember your promise to me ??? No more posts or talk about other people OK ?? The poem is interesting tho ! thanks for sharing. Pauline R
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2007 1:21:46 PM
Hello Amanda, Im so glad you enjoyed this little study, will try to do my best in future studies, trusting God to lead me. Thank you for coming by, have a blessed sunday. Pauline R
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2007 1:43:54 PM
Hello Georgios,

Thank you for post and appreciate what you have
written and poem shared.

We have to remember to give our burdens, grudges, hurts, (in other words negativities - things that hold
us back from moving onwards ) and give them to God
and not hold on to them. 

Because, they weigh us down, we hurt from our
burdens, physically and mentally. 

God is blamed for all our problems - yet we should
be looking at ourselves first, before we start pointing fingers at others blaming them, blaming God.

Kind regards
Amanda Martin-Shaver

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2007 3:39:53 PM

Hi Pauline,

What an absolutely BEAUTIFUL message, and I thank you so much!

If I could sum it all up, it would be this one short paragraph, "our character shows who we really are, and what we believe, and we cannot hide it howver much we try! Ruths good character and conduct got her the attention of Boaz..'stirred this man of dignity, property, and influence'........So do we wonder why we attract the wrong type of friends ???? Look within....you will find the answer !!!

Its never too late to change, to know, to learn, and to BE !!

God bless you my friend  :-)

Hugs,  Jill

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2007 3:57:05 PM
Thank you my dear friend Pauline for an invitation to this wonderful beginning. It strikes me on a personal level as I spent yesterday in one of the many meetings of the citizens of New Orleans, trying to give their input to the rebuilding of the city.

I had an opportunity to observe the Naomi's; bitter about the injustices of the past and unable to see the promise of a new future that we all have a part in creating.

I also saw many Ruths', young and old alike who stand on God's promises and never cease to labor in His spirit with arms wide enough to hold onto and support those who have fallen away.

When they are ready to open their eyes they will be amazed at the quality of the work that has been done by those who keep plowing ahead-with only the promise of a better day. But it is not just any old promise-it is His Promise-not to be judged by the apparent deeds or mis-deeds of men.

I love you.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!